It’s been a long while since I’ve reached for my Flower Soft and the cottage from Our Daily Bread designs’ Bless This Home set practically screamed at me to use some and so I listened!
A few sprinkles of Flower Soft here and there and I got a nicely accented card using the ICSketches #75 layout:
Oh, Flower Soft…forgive me for neglecting you because you added so much to the cottage scene! Am I being overly dramatic? Perhaps, but hey! That stuff added much goodness to my country cottage! Now I’m thinking I need a few more jars..who’s with me? LOL! Off to do some shopping at the ODBD store!
| Card Recipe |
| Stamp: ODBD Bless This Home |
| Ink: Versafine Onyx Black |
| Paper: Memory Box (Frond and Spearmint), Stampin’ Up! Bordering Blue, Canson watercolor paper |
| Accessories: Flower Soft Sweet Pea, Ranger Super Fine Black Detail embossing powder, Fiskars Scalloped Daisy border punch, Making Memories mini buttons, Karen Foster Design white Scrapper’s Floss, Stampin’ Up Crystal Effects, watercolor markers and pencils |
I LOVE your card! I have a soft spotfor thatched cottages and yours with the pretty flowersoft is no exception!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
This is lovely Lorelie, love how you used flower soft on this.
ReplyDeleteI love this card. The cottage is adorable and the way you used the Flower Soft is the perfect touch to bring it all to life.
ReplyDeleteHugs & Blessings
Bernie
absolutely stunning! Love everything about your card. Thanks for joining ICS this week. ♥Dawn♥
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card Lorelie,i love the image and your papers.
ReplyDeleteHugs Riet.xx
What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Thanks for joining us at ICS this week. :)
ReplyDelete