New August ODBD sets will be coming your way soon which means SNEAK PEEKS are just around the corner! Make sure to visit some of the Bread Basket’s blogs to check out some teasers!
In the mean time, I got to play with my Our Daily Bread set and followed this week’s MOJO148:
(NOTE: This post was scheduled ahead of time with a photo of my card, but had to be replaced due to a future publication.)
I’ve been having fun lately playing with brownish/cocoa tones and I love how the Stampin’ Up! Sage Shadow color popped from it. I think it really draws the eyes to the center and to the wonderful Matthew 6:11 scripture.
I hope you’ll stop by this Saturday for my ODBD August Sneak Peek!
| Card Recipe: |
| Stamp: ODBD Our Daily Bread |
| Ink: Versamark |
| Paper: Basic Grey Cappella pad, Stampin’ Up! Sage Shadow, Prism Tawny Dark |
| Accessories: Spellbinders (Classic Circles Small, Classic Circles Large, Petite Scalloped Circles Large), Cuttlebug embossing folders (Kassie’s Brocade, Swiss Dots), Fiskars Apron Lace border punch, Martha Stewart Royal Butterfly punch, Ranger Super Fine Black Detail embossing powder, white organza ribbon, Bow-Easy, Creative Memories 2-in-1 square punch, tawny rhinestones |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love to hear from you!