I promise I have not been neglecting my blog or my design teams. I’ve been going through health/medical issues for over a month now. I’ve been trying to keep up, but sometimes all the lab/blood work, ultrasound and intestinal infection just gets the best of me. I hope to get back to regular postings soon :).
Our Daily Bread designs will be releasing BRAND NEW SETS March 1 and several of the Breadstick designers have sneak peeks up on their blog so make sure to visit them (links can be found on my sidebar). I hope to have sneak peeks up in a couple of days :).
Until then, here’s a quick card I put together using the Matthew 6:26 scripture from the Sing for Joy! set and the sparrow from He Watches Me:
| Card Recipe |
| Stamps: ODBD Sing for Joy! and He Watches Me |
| Ink: Versamark |
| Paper: K & Company Blue Awning, SU Night of Navy |
| Accessories: K & Company blue Awning frames, blue rhinestones, black embossing powder, cream satin bow, Bow-Easy |
********************************************************************
Next Monday, McMahon Five Designs will be releasing BRAND NEW DIGIS and believe me, they will make your heart go all-a-flutter!! I’ll give you a little sneak peek tomorrow so please come back :).
********************************************************************
I had promised BLOG CANDY when I got to 50,000 hits and with so many things happening I have had to put it off…so sorry! I have hit 60,000 and would like to THANK ALL OF YOU for the frequent visits with some blog candy! I will post it along with all the details on Feb. 26 so stay tuned!
Hope you are feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteStunning sweetie, WOW LOVE your ribbon with the bling.....and those flourishes...gorgeous!!! I hope you are feeling better soon girl!!! Hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteYour ribbon is gorgeous!!!!! Still praying for you to get all better!!!
ReplyDeleteLor, your card is AMAZING!!! I also am still praying for GOD to heal you completely!!!Hugs and blessings, Sabrina
ReplyDeleteLorelie your cards are so beautiful. I hope you are feeling better. Get lots of rest!
ReplyDeleteHugs for you sweeite.
Bonnie
What a beautiful card Lorelie.
ReplyDeleteHugs Riet.xx
beautifully done!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card and Hope you are feeling better soon keep smiling
ReplyDeleteYour card is breathtaking!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear you've not been well. Sending hugs and prayers your way.