Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Keep your eyes on the sparrow

I LOVE all the birds in the February sets from Our Daily Bread designs as I’m sure many of you do, too!  And guess what?!  You are going to FLIP over next month’s sets so stay tuned!  Lots of surprises and challenges in store!

Here’s a card I made last week based on two SCS challenges (WT257 and SC267) using the He Watches Me set from ODBD:

ODBD WT257 SC267 001

ODBD WT257 SC267 002

There’s a lot going on for the month of March for ODBD so keep on the look out for sneak peeks from the Breadsticks next week!!

Sorry for the quick post, but I am my son’s assistant for his science fair project and it’s due on Friday!  Wish him luck!

Card Recipe
Stamp: ODBD He Watches Me
Ink: Versamark, SU Old Olive
Paper: K & Company Blue Awning, Prism Spring Willow Pack, Prism Champagne Metallic cardstock
Accessories: Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder, Spellbinders (Petite Small Scalloped Circles, Classic Circles Small), Basic Grey Opalines, cream satin ribbon, foam adhesive, black embossing powder

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Lorelie,i love your images and papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW Lorelie, I LOVE this layout!! What a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome,Lor!!! Love the paper and the colors! Cute idea to highlight the 2 images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your cards. You're very creative! I'll be back to your blog regularly. Gotta see all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How unique and amazingly gorgeous Lor!!! I love the bird done in the 2 circles!!! Don't think I would have ever thought of spotlighting it like that and wow! It's gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!