If you hopped here from Anki's blog then you've come to the right place. If not, you'll want to start at the Follow Your Heart blog. I'm showcasing the super chic Cherry Blossom and she is all about style, pizazz and sizzlin' attitude! I followed this week's SFYTT for my card...just turned the sketch around:
I highlighted the flowers of her top with Moonlight Smooch which was really simple to do since Smooch has a great fine tip to get into little tiny places. Check out her Gold Stickle shoes! Cherry Blossom is truly an "Asian Sensation" in my book!!
Want to see more of the new stamps? Well then, hop on over to Danni's blog and take a gander at her lovely creation! Remember, the new Elisabeth Bell Sampler Edition #2 is available for purchase TODAY, 6 AM PST!
Card Recipe:
Stamp: SCACD Cherry Blossom
Ink: Versamark, SU Real Red
Paper: DCWV La Creme Stack, Red Prism cs, black cs, watercolor paper
Accessories: 14 Karat Glitter Dots, Cuttlebug cf, Gold Stickles, Moonlight Smooch, black ep, watercolor markers
Love it and she's so much like you :-)) Kram - Anki
ReplyDeleteI may just remain speechless for the rest of the hop. This is a beautiful card (I love Asian themes) and the image is stunning. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Mette
Absolutely stunning, such wonderful fine detail, so beautifully coloured and smooched, take careX:)
ReplyDeleteNow this is what i am talking about! THIS is my favourite..the best one yet! a fabulous card that speaks out and shouts out fromthe rest. I love it! i want it! lol
ReplyDeletegreat card indeed
WOWZERS...This is HOT!!!!
ReplyDeleteomg!!! this is so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteWOWZA - this is so sexy! I think she's my favorite image, and I just love what you've done with her!! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWow this is amazing!!! Great job!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Iris
This card is sooo gorgeous and I just loooove that image :)
ReplyDeleteIt's my all time favourite EB stamp.
WOW what a stunning card Lorelie i really must have this stamp shes gorgeous.
ReplyDeletetrish (-:
OMGoodness!!! this has to be my favorite new release stamp!!! i have to get my hands on her! your did a wonderful job with the colors... LOVE it...
ReplyDeleteLorelie,
ReplyDeleteWOW, What a *cutie* Love how you heat-embossed the image and the photograph captures the gloss! Love the color combination too!
Gosh darn ... just so pretty!
I adore this stamp and you have created something wonderful with it :o) I love, love, love it! I love anything with an oriental theme and this is so fabulous I had to order the stamp immediately :o)
ReplyDeletehugs
wynneth
x
WOW!! gorgeous!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Rachel
This is a very lovely stamp too.
ReplyDeleteThey all are
xx Anita
Love this card!! Left you a comment on splitcoast also.. this is so pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteYou did an amazing job on this! Simply stunning!! Wow!!
ReplyDeleteWow Lorelie.. your coloring is perfection!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteLorelie,Lorelie,
ReplyDeleteYou color beautifully! Embossingthis stamp added just the right touch.Love your attention to detail. This card should be framed!
Seriously I just Love this card.
Roxx.T
This is fabulous! I love it!
ReplyDeleteWho knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
ReplyDeleteHelp, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
Such a stunning card. I love oriental and this is just beautifully coloured. Love the colour.
ReplyDeleteMarion
Omigosh, Lorlie!!! My world has now been rocked!!! This is one of the most amazing cards I have EVER seen, anywhere!!!! Anyone who doesn't click on this to get a closer look is NOT paying attention!!!! You are my hero, GF!!! :)
ReplyDeleteStunning Lorelie--she's just gorgeous! I love the layout and her kimono top is beautifully done! Fab all around!
ReplyDeletehugz,
Suzanne
WOW WOW WOW Girl what a fabulous card!!!! I love your coloring and this image is fantastic!!!!
ReplyDeleteBTW You won something on my blog...please stop by and visit!!!
Hugs
Crystal
What a glowing, beautiful design Lorelie! Wow!
ReplyDeleteWOW! What an amazing card! Your coloring is pure perfection. I love everything about this!
ReplyDelete