Monday, November 30, 2009

A blue Christmas and time to get ready for an ODBD Blog Hop!

Our Daily Bread designs is hosting a blog hop tomorrow to kick off the release of brand new December stamp set!! Be sure to join in for a chance to win some yummy blog candy!

*************************************************************************************

I wanted to create an elegant Christmas card without using the traditional red and green colors so I went through my huge stash of papers and found this beautiful print from K & Company's Blue Awning pad. Here's what I came up with using the CPS144 sketch and Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired #59 (glitter and/or bling):

I haven't had a chance to pull out my beads and the Cuttlebug challenge was a perfect reason to do so :).


I just HAD to add more bling so I used my Zva swirly pearls and accented with Basic Grey Opalines which combined beautifully!



Make sure to come back tomorrow for the ODBD Blog Hop which starts off at the ODBD store blog!

Card Recipe:

Stamp: ODBD Christmas Verses

Ink: Versamark, Antique Linen distress pad

Paper: K & Company Blue Awning, SU Bordering Blue cs, black cs

Accessories: Zva Pearls, Basic Grey Opalines, jewelry beads, hat pin, Cuttlebug Holly Ribbons ef, light blue silk ribbon


4 comments:

  1. I missed some of your posting the past few days, they are all just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the untraditional color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I love the beads!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!