
I used a scripture from the Scripture Collection 1 set. This set along with Scripture Collection 2 is offered with bundle pricing so make sure to take advantage of that! Believe me, you'll be reaching for these scriptures over and over again.

As you all know, I have a love affair with all things Tattered Angels! I used Glimmer Mists on my Nature Butterfly Framed Font and rubbed my Tim Holtz distress pad directly onto it to reveal the beautiful dry embossing.
Thank you for stopping by today and please come back again tomorrow for my TIOT card for SCACD!
Card Recipe:
Stamp: ODBD Scripture Collection 1
Ink: Versamark, Walnut distress pad
Paper: Me & My Big Ideas Harvest pad, Prismatic Tawny pack, SU Sahara Sand cs
Accessories: Prima Misty Juliette Collection, Prima Flowers of the Month (October Cosmos), Plumeria Dew Drops, butterfly decor from Michael's

Oh MY WORD I LOVE this, My jaw just dropped!!! OUTSTANDING and GORGEOUS WORK here girl!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful box Lorelie! Just love it!
ReplyDeleteLove these boxes! BEAUTIFULLLLLLLL!
ReplyDeleteHoly crap...bet it is SO COOL in person!! Super project, Glimer Girl!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely amazing!!!
ReplyDelete:-)
I love this particular design you have here! It is perhaps because green is my favorite color, but seriously your blog is one of my favorites!
ReplyDeleteI love the details and the color. WOW! Your blog has been a wonderful source of these things.
ReplyDelete