Sunday, November 1, 2009

Welcome to the ODBD NOVEMBER NEW RELEASE BLOG HOP!

Welcome to the ODBD Blog Hop! If you arrived here from Connie's blog then you're in the right place. If not, please start at the ODBD Blog and hop along! For this hop you'll have to collect a word from each of the Bread Basket designers for a chance to WIN the ENTIRE NEW RELEASE SETS so make sure to read on...

Our Daily Bread designs just released three brand new sets today and you will be swept away by the beautiful poinsettia, verses and sentiments! Here they are:


Blessed Christmas


Luke 2:11
Christmas Verses

I totally fell in love with these sets and immediately played with them when I received them! You can create a nice full poinsettia by layering them as I did in my Design Team Holiday Shimmer Challenge, which I created using the ICSketches #40: I painted my poinsettia with Glimmer Mists...YES! I said PAINTED! I just sprayed my Glimmer Mist on my craft sheet and picked it up with a fine paint brush. I lightly misted my finished poinsettia with Silver Glimmer Mist to get even more shimmer!

Don't you just love the yummy designer papers I used? Take a look at some new SEI holiday papers that Kelley has in stock!


************************************************************************************

The secret word you need to collect from me is: you

I forgot to mention that there's no cheating for this hop...LOL! You need to go in order because, aside from grabbing the secret words, you'll need to know which designer had which word in order for a chance to win ALL 3 SETS!

Be sure to keep a list of all the DT's names and words and e-mail your answer to Grace. Her e-mail address is posted in the ODBD Blog. You have until 8 PM (EST) on Nov. 3 to get your entry in.


One More Chance to Win...

Please be sure to check out the ODBD Blog "Latest Challenge" to join our Design Team in this month's Challenge! The challenge this month is to make a Holiday Card and make it SHIMMER! There are many ways you can do that... so this is easy enough for all to play along! You might use Shimmery Designer Paper, Glimmer Mist, Shimmerz, Twinkling H2O's, etc. Just show us the shimmer so fitting for the Christmas season!

Everyone is invited to play along! You DO NOT have to use Our Daily Bread designs stamps to win, but if you have them, we LOVE to see them!!! Link your card to the Latest Challenge Thread on the ODBD Blog by Nov. 15th by 8 PM EST. There will be a $30.00 Store Credit given to the winner of this challenge! Show us the Shimmer!!!

Now, hop over to Angella's blog and grab up her secret word!

160 comments:

  1. Beautifully done!!! Love this dp!!! Your layout is so pretty and just look at those pearls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, you sure pearlified this card!! It's gorgeous girl!!
    --Hugs Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous...just gorgeous! mmmm I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorelie this is stunning! I love how you painted the poinsettias and also that embossed nestie background! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very jazzy, really looks like Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LORELIE GREAT PAPER COMBINATION USED FOR THIS CARD. I LOVE THE PEARL EMBELLISHMENT FOR THIS CARD JUST FINISHES IT OFF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This really pops! Thank you!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing - love the use of Glimmer Mist.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness look at all those beautiful pearls....love it!!!! Gorgeous designed card - Lorelie!!!Hugs Mrs. Clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so beautiful, Lorelie!! I love how your card mimics a beautifully wraped gift! So clever!! Lovin' all the pearls too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How very sweet your card is. Painting on the Glimmer Mist... what a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card--love the idea of painting with the Glimmer Mists!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Lorelie. This entire set has gorgeous images. Never thought of painting with Glimmer Mists.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just beautiful. The colours of Christmas speak to me in this card. Your detail work is perfection! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful work.

    Tricia6653

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning! And you're right...these stamps are drool worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the layout... and the DP is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, I love how you used the mists! Lovely, lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautifully done! Very creative painting w/the Glimmer Mist!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your layered pointsettia has so much dimension!!! Wow, absolute gorgeousness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You all at ODBD have outdone yourselves. All the designs are awsome!!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like how you layered the poinsettia! Very pretty!!
    TFS
    Beth Greco

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is the most talented and inspirational group of designers. Congrats on being one of them. Your card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow, beautiful colours and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great sets and your cards is stunning and so inspiring. Wow this DT is rockin this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous, Lorelie!!! I am at awe! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amazing card!!! The stamp is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very pretty card. Love the different ways of using different embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such loveliness wrapped up in the beauty of Christmas! Terrific job, it's just beautiful - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your card shares the beauty of the
    season. It surely would share the
    joy of Lord this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful card with us.

    ReplyDelete
  32. i love all the colors you used on your card.. Very pretty and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful card, wonderful set and fun blog hop! What a combination

    ReplyDelete
  34. Really love all the different bits of dp you used. Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  35. So Much effort in this card I would be delighted to recieve it :) Vera

    ReplyDelete
  36. hoi Lorelie,
    love your card , fresh colours but still a christmas card
    thank you for let me see all the new stamps.
    hugs from andrea

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very pretty card! I love the dimensions of the poinsettia! You added a punched border at the top and with the red background it appears the ribbon has been threaded through.
    The beaded pearls spiraling away from the poinsettia just makes the card so elegant!
    Thank you so much for the great inspiration and the fun blog hop!
    Pattyjo

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful card. All the new sets are beautiful. They would be a wonderful addition for Christian Christmas cards. Love the beautiful poinsettia, verses and sentiments.
    By the way, I never thought of painting with the glimmer mist. This is very clever. Thank you for sharing God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Lovely card. It's great to see all the different ways glimmer mist can be used to add shimmer to a card.

    ReplyDelete
  40. hummm...hummmm...good. Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing your gift.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I really like your very fancy card! And thanks for posting all 3 new sets. The corner poinsetta lends itself to some different ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow. I love these blog hops. I get to blogs I dont normally frequent but now will. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  44. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing.

    Lynne Davies

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thanks for sharing all the stamp images. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love the colors and the layout. Thanks so much for sharing! I'm now a subscriber.
    "Hugs" Granny

    ReplyDelete
  47. This blog hop is interesting. I'm finding wonderful ideas to incorporate into my next projects. These new stamp sets are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  48. So wonderful to view the stamp sets, and your card and glimmer are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Lorelie
    Your layering is wonderful! I can't imagine getting just one set.
    I want all three. Thank yoy for the beautiful example.
    Sharon L

    ReplyDelete
  50. Beautiful card ! Love the idea of "painting" with Glimmer mist -Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  51. So pretty and I'll have to try the painting technique! That's a great idea. Then spraying on top of glimmer paint has to give it a magnificent sheen. Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Great card Lorelie!! Love the paper and the sketch. I'll have to check out the ICS Sketchs. Thanks for sharing!
    "Hugs" Granny

    ReplyDelete
  53. What a neat idea on using the Glimmer Mist as paint. Love the beading accent to this lovely card! So pretty! Thank you for sharing this project.

    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love your card and the papers work so well together. I love the red ribbon. Very beautiful!

    Patricia S
    razstamp@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Oh girl I just LOVE your card! It's so gorgeous!! And I love that pattern side you used! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love the paper you used, so-oo cute Lorelie!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. i totally see why you did - the sets are so pretty and elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Just beautiful. Love the layout and the pearls are so dressy.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I loved you card. You used a beautiful array of DP. What a good idea to "paint" with Glimmer Mist! You are so creative! Bless you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Lorelie, thank you for sharing your painting skills. I too like to paint on my cards. But I do see that the glimmer mist is awesome and I will have to get them. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Lorelie, I love how you painted on the shimmer...it really shows up wonderfully! The Poinsettia looks FANTASTIC! I wish I knew how you glued the beads on, they look great! I really love how you embossed the foil! Thank you so much for sharing all your talent and creativity with all of us!
    Hugs!
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  62. Beautiful card, just love the dsp all those lovely pearls and such beautiful painting. Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  63. This is so elegant! i can't believe all the fabulous different looks the DT members developed from these sets.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Beautiful card, and thanks for pointing out that we can PAINT with glimmer mist! So often I do not use it because I don't like the lack of control the spray gives me!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Beautiful card. Love the stamp, bling, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Thanks for sharing all the stamp images. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Love the card and bling very much. Hugs, Nellie.

    ReplyDelete
  68. So lovely... and who would imagine painting with GMist ...What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Love your card. The three new sets are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Love your cards :)!

    Inky Hugs,
    Catherine
    catlevy@eastlink.ca

    ReplyDelete
  71. Ideas, Ideas, Ideas. Thank you for the gift of sharing your creativity. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  72. Great idea painting your glimmer mist onto your poinsettia! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  73. I loved your card....These sets are so perfect for Christmas. Thanks for sharing your work.
    Hugs Lori

    ReplyDelete
  74. Really beautiful. I am running out of words for all these amazing creations. I love your layering.
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  75. I love your idea of painting the glimmer mist. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I may be up all night drooling over all the fabulous creations by this team of designers.
    Thanks so much for sharing you talents
    Colleen Horner

    ReplyDelete
  77. Very pretty card. Very colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Love the way you used the pearls

    Estelle in Hernando MS

    ReplyDelete
  79. How lovely is this, just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  80. lovely sketch and color,especially the layout of the pearls, beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Lorelie, Love the use of the glimmer mist with the poinsettia and the SEI papers are a favorite of mine! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  82. such a stunning card and love all the details you have going on, and the bling of it!! way to go on the IC card sketch this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Like how you used the pearls. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Excellent! The pointsetta is very pretty - love that mist!!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Lorlie this card is stunning and fabulous!! Thanks for tip on painting with mist~~have to give it a whirl~~loved your outcome!!! This card really portrays a gift!!
    Thanks and blessings
    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  86. This card is stunning Lorelie!! Love the poinsettia and all your glimmermist!! The pearls add so much elegance!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  87. You know I love your work, I love this card and ODB new releases for Christmas. Perfection, doesn't get any better than this, thanks Lorelie!

    ReplyDelete
  88. Love how you painted the glimmer mist. Very pretty card!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Very beautiful card! Love the red bow!

    ReplyDelete
  90. I love your embellishments!
    Thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Lorelie,
    Thank you for showcasing the 3 sets. Your card is lovely--I especially like the big red bow.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Hi Lorelie another beautiful card I am finding them all so gorgeous. One talented lady.
    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  93. Beautiful!! Love the idea of painting glimmer mist

    ReplyDelete
  94. The card is beautiful and so are these stamp sets. Would love to win

    ReplyDelete
  95. Absolutely stunning work. The pearls are out of this world gorgeous. Wonderful and fabulous!

    Carol
    chocolatecraftsandbearsohmy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. What a beautifully wrapped gift! Lovin' the DSP ... your Poinsettia is Gorgeous, so real... and those pearls.. those lovely pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  97. Love the pearls and the painting that went into this! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  98. i love how you coordinated so many different patterns of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  99. Love that Poinsetta and all the layers behind it....so very pretty!! Yummy ribbon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  100. gorgeous...just gorgeous! mmmm I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  101. I like how you painted the poinsettia with the glimmer mist.

    ReplyDelete
  102. I love all of your layers and all of the pearls!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  103. Beautiful card, Lorelie. Love the new stamp sets and the new papers too. Thanks for sharing your pretty card. Phyllis M.

    ReplyDelete
  104. What a beautiful card! I will have to try painting with Glimmer Mist! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  105. This is stunning, thank you so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  106. I SO AGREE, THIS STAMP SET IS JUST AWESOME! I LOVE THE WAY YOU USED THE PEARLS & GLIMMER MIST GIVES IT JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SHINE.

    ReplyDelete
  107. Great creativity and going to take up your technique of painting with glimmer mists.

    ReplyDelete
  108. Wow, this card is a shimmerin' and a glimmerin'!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  109. The pearls are such a lovely touch to an already perfect card! Just a beautiful use of the new Our Daily Bread design.

    ReplyDelete
  110. Stunning card -- love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  111. What a lovely card, I like all the pearls and special touches that you added.

    ReplyDelete
  112. Beautiful card....love the idea of using paint, might give it a try myself. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  113. Beautiful card with lovely details!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  114. Great idea about painting on the glimmer mist! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  115. A beautiful card, love the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  116. Gorgeous, I love the layering and your background papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  117. Love your work.

    Tricia6653@valornet.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. the red bow on the green makes me think of a Christmas wreath - lovely

    ReplyDelete
  119. I love your take on the sketch! That is a stunning card! Thanks for playing along at ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  120. Beautiful card indeed! I love all the details and the layering techniques really make your card pop up.

    ReplyDelete
  121. Love your card - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  122. i love the way you layered all the different papers. your card is just WOW! and how cute is your ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  123. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  124. Absolutely gorgeous! Love all the layers and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  125. Beautiful card! Such detail!

    ReplyDelete
  126. Beautiful, Christmasy colorful card! Beautiful stamp sets, I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  127. Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  128. Beautiful card and great ideas - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!