Saturday, November 21, 2009

Paper Garden Project's Very FIRST Blog Hop!!!

Welcome to the first ever Paper Garden Projects Garden Walk blog hop!!!

If you walked here from Amber's garden then you've come to the right place. If not, you'll want to start your walk at the Paper Garden Project store blog.

Take a stroll through the blogs of all the Paper Gardeners and enjoy some wonderful Holiday inspiration. Here's what you need to do to get a chance at winning one of three prizes:

1) Subscribe to or Follow each Gardener's blog
2) Take note of each designer's name and their special treat listed in their blog post.
3) Once you finish your garden tour, send an E-mail to custserv@papergardenprojects.com with the list of designers and their special Holiday treat.

Everyone who sends the correct list of designers and treats will be entered in a random drawing to win one of 3 prizes. You need to send an e-mail to the address above; please don't leave your list as a comment. You have until midnight (EST) on Nov. 24 to make your list and check it twice....

What are the prizes that are up for grabs you ask?

1) The first prize is a festive collection of Holiday paper crafting goodies:


The prize includes:
The
Classic Christmas Prism Cardstock Collection
A
Penny Black Jolly Follies clear stamp set
Green
self adhesive rhinestones
May Arts red grosgrain ribbon
May Arts tan twill ribbon
May Arts white rickrack ribbon
A collection of coordinating dew droplets and buttons

2) The second prize is a $7 gift certificate to the Paper Garden Projects store.

3) The third prize is a $5 gift certificate to the Paper Garden Projects store.

YOU HAVE UNTIL NOV. 24TH TO GET YOUR ENTRIES IN!

Now that I got all the fabulous details out of the way, here's my card for our Holiday Garden Walk featuring an Impression Obsession stamp, Ice Skate Stockings. I based it on this week's Flourishes' FTTC42 and Basic Grey's Glitz and Bling challenges:

As you can tell I "bling'd" and "glitz'd" wherever there was an opportunity to do so, LOL! Hey, embellies are a stamper's BESTEST FRIEND next to stamp and ink of course!

Thanks for walking through my garden! You're next stop is Tangii's garden, but before you go here's my treat that you need to pick up and write down on your list: Fresh Evergreens.

Card Recipe:

Stamp: Ice Skate Stockings by Impression Obsession

Ink: Versamark, SU Always Artichoke

Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses pad, Prism Crabapple cs, Me & My Big Ideas Harvest pad, SU Very Vanilla, watercolor paper

Accessories: Kaisercraft Pearls, Stickles, Black Super Fine ep, Crystal Lacquer, Shimmerz paints, watercolor markers


26 comments:

  1. Stunning Lorelie. What amazing detail. I love the shimmer, the shine & the bling. The puffiness on the stockings is ultra sweet. And those evergreens look SO real! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing and beautiful card! I just adore the bling. I think I need some Shimmerz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, your cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathtaking card, Lorelie!! I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shimmery card, Lorelei. I'm loving the beautiful hues of the stockings against that elegant green swirly field. Lovely contrast. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I am speechless! This card is stunning....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the bling on your card, Lorelie. Darling, just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lorelie! You rock no matter what type of project you make!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lorelie this is BEAUTIFUL. Love the extra detail with the pearl embellishments. Your colors, the sketch...that GORGEOUS ribbon treatment. Gonna have to CASE this one. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful. I love all the details. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

    Kathy

    Khunter47@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my... your card is stunning! I love the details, it's all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! I love your coloring and all of the lil details!!!
    TFS :*)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lorelie I adore your card!!! Such a beautiful job coloring your image! Love it!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Card! You have alot of beautiful things on your blog!! I joined-will be visiting often!

    reneeporter7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, fun, festive, and full of holiday celebrations! Love the bg papers and being topped off with a blinged out image! :>

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH WOWZERS!!! This is so amazingly beautiful, Lorelie!!!! I just adore the image and your beautiful colouring and shading...all your glitz and ling is just perfect too! I love your use of the BG Eskimo Kisses...super duper stunning!
    Thanks so much for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges!
    Hugs,t and the BG DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love this fun image and how you blinged it up! Love the glimmer... just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really loved your detailed work on the Christmas image! Gorgeous card, Lorelie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card! Your coloring is dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW!!!! Absolutely beautiful, Lorelie!!! Lovely coloring and detailing!!! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a pretty image--I love your design around them! The bling makes it really POP!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card, such a fun image!

    Have a wonderful holiday, my friend!

    Big hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice blog. These are by far the coolest ever! Love your samples

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!