Thursday, September 17, 2009

Last day for your ODBD Pocket Cards!

Did you submit your entry for the ODBD Three For Thee Pocket Card Challenge? You have until 9PM EST to post a link over at the ODBD blog.

Here's another pocket idea to get your creative juices flowing. I made a vellum envelope to hold a tea bag for my Get Well card: I kept the string on the tea bag and added my own paper anchor and attached a cross charm. Get creative and think outside of the box for your pocket card!

Card Recipe:

Stamp: ODBD Get Well

Ink: Walnut distress, SU (Always Artichoke, Basic Brown)

Paper: K & Company Life's Journey pad, Prismatic Spring Willow pack, SU (Regal Rose, Kraft, Very Vanilla), vellum

Accessories: mini envelope template, silver cross charm, Prima flowers, mini pink brads, pink satin ribbon

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Lorelie!! I just love your style!!! Great pocket card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty love it
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card. Your new haircut looks very nice. I think it suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lor, this is such a pretty card. Love the color of that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so pretty. I can't wait to try the triangle fold card, that's so much for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the idea of sending a little pocket with tea in it to someone who is not feeling well.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so pretty, Lorelie!!

    You cut your hair! It's so cute!! I cut mine too but I haven't figured out how to style it yet! LOL! Maybe you'r cute new 'do will inspire me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lorelie, thank you for putting a smile on my face with each creation!! You are so stinkin' clever, creative, and cool! And I am totally diggin' your new haircut, Movie Star!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of my favorites Lorelie!! It is so elegant and beautiful!! Love the color combo and that creative pocket!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colors, sewing, and pocket design, Lorelie1!! Beautiful scripture card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!