As you can tell I am in LOVE with my Bow Easy. If you don't have one you really need to get one!Card Recipe:
Stamp: ODBD Friendship & Thinking of You
Ink: Versafine Onyx, SU Pale Plum
Paper: SU cs (Pale Plum, Old Olive, Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Whisper White), Graphic 45 Botanicabella
Accessories: Spellbinders (Small Circles, Small Petite Scallop Circles, Labels Four), MS pearls, Bow Easy, lavender organza ribbon, CB ef, SU square punch
**********************************************************************************************
I definitely wanted to play along with this week's MMSC18 sketch and thought it would be fun to combine it with Flutter By Wednesday #74 (incorporate a butterfly/fairy and use pink). For some reason, pink and butterflies called to mind Belle:
I thought coloring her hair black made for a bolder statement :).
Card Recipe:
Stamp: SCACD Belle
Ink: StazOn black
Paper: K & Company Brenda Walton Madeline pad, SU cs (Sage Shadow, Pink Pirouette), Canson watercolor paper,
Accessories: ribbon loop hardware, Basic Grey Bittersweet Brads, Spellbinders Foliage Frame, MS Butterfly Trio punch, white organza ribbon, CB Swiss dots ef, Flower Soft Sweet Pea, Icicle Stickles
Thanks for stopping by! I love it when I get new Followers and subscribers...you all truly make my day!!!
Lorelie these are both so pretty... totally different and totally fabulous! I LOVE your CAS approach to the ODBD one! OMGoodness it's so pretty! I love the softer look of the pale plum and the layout is so unique! Tons of eye candy here!!! Your MMSC sketch is just plain adorable! Love the hardware and that dp! Soooo cute!
ReplyDeleteOH! What a pretty, pretty card!...Love how you followed the lay out for Midnight Madness!
ReplyDeleteWhat "cuteness!" ... as always!
Cute image!! Love your color choices, and designer papers. Great card!! The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing with us this week and we will be looking for you next week too!!
ReplyDeletePhyllis MMDesign Team
Such beautiful cards Lorelie! Great job with all the challenges!
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are very beautiful. You made that MMSC challenge look easy :) What a perfect use of the sketch. Love that you used pretty dp for your image frame to coordinate with the theme. Thanks for playing with us this week. Hope you will keep coming back. We have some fun stuff planned coming up.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Carolyn MMSC DT
Oh my!! Both of these are just fantastic!!Awesome job!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!!
ReplyDeleteOh Lorelie, my daughter was standing next to me when I opened up your blog... She fell in love with your ballerina card.. My little girl took her very first ballet class on Tuesday this week. She is hooked big time... So needless to say, both your cards are great, but we adore your MM sketch card. Thank you so much for playing this week. Always a pleasure to stop by your blog.
ReplyDeletePriscilla
MMSC Hostess
Oh, you made a beauty of a card!♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous! Love all the pretty details!
Have a nice weekend!
Big hugs,
Aud
Wow, I love your ability to pull to cards together in between housework and errands!!! Bravo. They are both so cute. . I love your take on the sketch for MMSC. Such a cute image and wonderful colors. Thanks for playing this week. It was such fun to come to your blog and see your creations.
ReplyDeleteCarol
MMSC-GDT-September
Hello, love both your cards and that ballerina? Well she rocks! Love the coloring and colors on that card. I can't believe you can do two cards in one day plus all that other stuff, now that is a challenge! Thanks for playing with us at Midnight Madness.
ReplyDeleteJane MMSC DT
Beautiful cards. That Ballerina card is so "girlie" and cute!
ReplyDeleteHi Lorelie! I love how you used the hardware and the butterflies are just perfect accents too! Such an adorable girl card!
ReplyDeleteFabulous colors and detailing on both!!! Love the layout and design for the ODBD card. Terrific coloring and use of hardware detailing on the second. Great work!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards!!! Thanks for playing in the Flutter By challenge with us this week!!
ReplyDeleteWow Lorelie!! What a great combo of the Flutter By and the MMSC!! This is so cute!! Your ODBD card is so elegant and beautiful as well. Such elegant details. I just got that bow easy from Susanna's store. Can't wait to try it out!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Chris
Wow Lorelie! Both of your cards are beautiful but I have to say that your ballerina card really rocks the challenge. It is so beautifully well done! Love every single thing about it! Thanks so much for playing along this week with us at MMSC!
ReplyDeleteWOW - both cards are gorgeous!!! Your first card is really striking!!! I love your take on Sketch - it's soooo cute too!!! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteLove your layout..pretty colors too!
ReplyDelete