Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Get your ODBD pocket cards entered!

Tomorrow is the last day to enter Our Daily Bread design's Three For Thee Pocket Card Challenge so get cracking on it if you want a chance to win one of the three September sets!!

You can make any type of pocket so let your creativity flow! Here's another example I came up with which holds a a beautiful bookmark that coordinates wonderfully with the Friendship set. You can find a beautiful selection of bookmarks over in the ODBD Gift Shop section:


Card Recipe:

Stamp: ODBD Friendship

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet pad, Prismatic Pink Pack, SU Chocolate Chip cs

Accessories: To A Special Friend bookmark, Basic Grey Rose/Blush Opaline, pink ep, brown organza ribbon, Bow Easy

As you can see, a pocket can be as simple as this! Now, go and enter the challenge and post a link to your creation on the ODBD blog. You can find all the info HERE.


9 comments:

  1. Oh Lorelie this is so pretty! I love the bookmark and I love the flourish/dragonfly cut out! Great idea... oh clever one you!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with everyone, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and creative! ODBD stamps are so beautiful! When I get some, I will surely play along. They are gorgeous!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! How gorgeous is this!!! Love it!♥

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea...how clever!!! Love the CAS style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, as usual!!!! Love the bookmark idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!