I used one of her pretty flower images, Clematis, for my card which I based on this week's Limelight Papercraft's LLPC029 challenge of using dots and following a sketch:


Card Recipe:
Digi: McMahon Five Designs Clematis
Ink: Walnut Distress
Paper: Memory Box Sprout pack, Peony Dew Drops, Kaisercraft Lilac Rhinestones
Go grab yourself a few digis from Sue and play, play, play!
WOW! Lorelie, your coloring is gorgeous on the Clematis Digi! So soft and pretty! As always your eye for detail is fantastic! Your embellies and papers are perfect!
ReplyDeleteOh, your welcome Lorelie! It was TOTALLY my pleasure to have you try out some of my digis! You know I'm such an admirer of your work and it's truly an honor for you to make a card with my images! Thank you for putting a big smile on my face today! You are the sweetest! :)
Have a fantastic holiday weekend with the family!
Sue
So pretty! Wonderful job!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! Lorelie you really brought these digis to life!!! I love the coloring and the pretty dew drop centers! Lots of details... and every one just perfect!
ReplyDeleteIsn't that beautiful!?
ReplyDeleteThis is just beautiful Lorelie! :)
ReplyDeleteLorelie, just LOVE everything you do and this card is no exception!
ReplyDelete...such a pleasure coming over for a visit! You did Sue's digi PROUD!
Oh my, this is absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful design, and fabby colors! Love it!♥
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Hugs,
Aud
WOW - this is super beautiful!!! Love how you colored the flowers!!! Wonderful layout too!!! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteLorelie, so glad you played along! Your card is absolutely beautiful! I love the colors and your coloring! WOW! I'll be featuring your card on my blog Monday!
ReplyDeletethis is so pretty love the touch of pink/purple really nice
ReplyDeleteHugs
Norine
This is a very great card, love the stamps and the colors. Hugs Ineke
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card Lorelie,i love the image and papers.
ReplyDeleteHugs Riet.x
This is so gorgeous, Lorelie! You have done such a beautiful job with Sue's digi. I love the center dew drops.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous, girl!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card Lorelie, i am loving that floral design, so pretty, and such a sophisticated classy looking card. I absolutely adore it. Hope your having a good weekend, hugs Linda x
ReplyDelete