The tag below features a set from the Trafalgarssquare line called Catch A Falling Star...super cute, right?!
Come by every Wednesday to see what new challenges we are given. Until then, please visit Pink Papery Studios to see what's happening!
Hoping everyone is enjoying the holiday season....
Super cute!! Love the design!! Sniff. Sniff. I am not on the DT list for ODBD. lol
ReplyDeleteVery Cute!!Love the layout!
ReplyDeleteSita
Oh Lorelei! i just love it! i love how you popped her and the snowflake up on that dotted background!!
ReplyDeleteYou silly!! I am just teasing you!!! :) :)
ReplyDeleteLorelie - this is so cute - I just love how you did the little purple frame!!
ReplyDeletehugs, Jami
Lorelie, this is so dainty and elegant!
ReplyDelete--Becca
How are you doing? Been thinkin about you. You did a great job on this card. Isn't that set adorable!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Love the layout so much!
ReplyDelete