Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Stitching, punches, hatpin, ODBD...oh my!

I told you I'd be back with more Our Daily Bread Designs cards! Well, actually, I'm just posting one card tonight. You'll have to come back tomorrow to see the other ODBD card. Pretty sneaky of me, right?

I used the Worship the Lord set which was released at the beginning of this month. Aside from the beautifully detailed images in all ODBD sets, the scriptures and sentiments are also wonderfully written in fancy lettering which makes for a truly elegant look with very little effort! This is why I chose to make the scripture the focal point for this particular card.
As always...thank you all for stopping by! It really puts a smile on my face to know you take the time to visit my blog and leave comments!!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry..way too manytypos on the last one..lol!!

    If it makes you smile than I should leave comments all day!!

    Beautfiul card and love all the details!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lorelie,

    Another beautiful card! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, with great details Lorelie!!
    Sita

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stamping on the black paper. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done - love the little pin with beads and these wonderful colors!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the word of god can be the focus with these stamps!

    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog today; did you get my reply to you via email?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! I love the papers! And the pin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lorelie, this is beautiful!!
    --Becca

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!