Friday, November 28, 2008

ODBD Free Shipping Weekend & Clear Dollar Stamps Dec. Sneak Peek

Hi everyone! First of all, I'd like to thank you all for your words of sympathy and prayers. We laid my Dad to rest Nov. 17 and he is missed each and every day. The holidays will not be the same without him, but I know he is celebrating with us in spirit.....

I am playing catch up with my design team commitments and they have been very understanding and patient.

Great news! Our Daily Bread Designs is offering FREE SHIPPING this weekend so make sure to take advantage of it! If you haven't visited ODBD lately make sure to check out the newest sets!

************************************************************************************
This sneak peek is for a new stamp set called Asian Plants and will be available Dec. 1 from Clear Dollar Stamps. We were asked to create a gift ensemble and Laurie (our DT coordinator) was extremely patient while I put this together, which was way past the deadline. I used the new Basic Grey Wassail paper pad that is currently available at CDS.





Card Recipe:

Stamp: Asian Plants by Clear Dollar Stamps

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Basic Grey Wassail paper pad, black cs, DCWV red textured cs, watercolor paper

Supplies: beads and hatpin, organza ribbon, watercolor markers, black ep, Crystal Effects, Icicle Stickles, sewing machine



Candle Recipe:

Stamp: Asian Plants

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Basic Grey Wassail, black cs, DCWV red textured cs

Supplies: bead floss, red beads, small silver spacers, black ep, paper crimper



Again, thank you for your patience. I will be back to blogging regularly after Thanksgiving. Until then, I wish you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card and candle! These colors are so lovely for this set and I just love the little beads on the pin. Gorgeous designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet, Loralie--my heart goes out to you, friend. I'm so very sorry for your loss and you will be thought of and in my prayers. I do adore your gift set here. It is simply gorgeous, just like everything you do. The candle is so special all dressed up and the card should be framed and hung on a wall! I wish you peace in this time of loss for you and yours. hugs and smiles, buddy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lorelie! Your gift ensemble is gorgeous in color and detail...of course, all your work is always gorgeous! Love it all...and glad to see you back catching up on things. We missed you, girlfriend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have missed you and have been thinking about you!

    What a delightful gift set!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card/candle set. Love the red/black combo. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving to you too Lorelie!
    I missed your gorgeous cards!
    Love this gift set! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've missed you, though we've had you close in thought and prayer!! Good to have you back.

    Beautiful gift set - love the little beads!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to have you back. We've missed you, and you are still in our prayer. That a beautiful set!
    Sita

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card and candle set, Lorelie!!! I love the colors you used and all the gorgeous details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! I am sorry to hear of the passing of your father. My heart and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lorelie! The card is beautiful! I love the candle too! I hope you're doing well. Please give me a call when you get a chance. Also, please update your link to my blog, I changed the name to: www.justvida.blogspot.com

    Miss you tons & in my prayers,
    Vida

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!