Thursday, December 11, 2008

An ODBD Christmas

Jesus is the reason for the season and Our Daily Bread Designs proudly displays that with all the Christmas stamp sets. I was up late cleaning my craft room and after I was done, I looked at my cleared off stamping table and thought....I need to make a card!

With all the shopping and decorating I've been doing for Christmas I wanted to create a card that showed why we celebrate Dec. 25 - the birth of Jesus. Joy to the World is the set I reached for because the image of the Holy family is just so beautiful. It has so many meanings to me - birth, rebirth, faith, family. Just when I thought the ache in my heart from losing my father-in-law was too unbearable he gave me something special from above....he gave me back my brother and his family. He gave me an early Christmas present, a gift I'll hold on to dearly.

I hope you enjoy this card.........


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty and I LOVE LOVE LOVE those labels! I need to get some new Nesties...gonna have to tell Santa i've been good! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! I think another shopping spree is in order... I need those nesties and I think I may need that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colors on this beautiful card!!!caticru

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is very beautiful! I can see that you made with a great love...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lorelie, this is stunning!!!! Love the colors, the dp choices, and the layout. Your coloring is sensational!!!!! Beautiful embellishments, too!!!! Great work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Love this image in those labels! and love these colors and that pin!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the colors!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!