This use to be my little desk where I stamped but I outgrew it. Now it's where one of my sewing machines resides. Oh yes, I have another sewing machine on the other side of the room.
This is my Clip-It-Up and I love it! It makes finding stickers, rub-ons and small accents a breeze.
These are my unmounted stamp sets (mostly from The Angel Company). I started putting them in CD cases, but then I stopped because several sets are pretty big and I didn't like separating them.
This holds my major scrapbooking supplies. I have the original Cricut machine and the Cricut Expression along with several cartridges. I also have the Cricut Design Studio and it is a must have when it comes to welding letters and images. The little bin on the right has my Cuttlebug folders and Nestabilities (I LOVE LOVE LOVE THOSE!) and on the very bottom are my scrapbooks.
These drawers hold my embossing powders, Stampin' Up sets, altered art, re-inkers, alcohol inks, Pearl Ex, Glimmer Mists, etc. etc. etc.
This is my stamping station. Believe me...it was tough cleaning this area up! There is my other sewing machine. Just on the opposite wall is my computer and office area.
Can you tell I love Prima Flowers?!?!?
I got this at Lowe's - it was suppose to hold ALL my Stampin' Up ink pads (I have them all) and it did until SU decided to come out with new ink pad colors. So now a few sit on top until I get their Color Caddy (hopefully next month). The bucket holds my decorative scissors and punches. The bucket below holds my various sponges and color dusters.
I pre-cut all my cardstocks and organize them by color family. I am faithful to Stampin' Up's cardstocks because of the high quality. I've also started using DCWV cardstock stacks. Pre-cutting makes it quick and easy to color coordinate everything.
There you have it! I hope you've enjoyed the pictures and before I go, here is a card I recently sold that was a custom order.









Hey Lorelie! Great cards! I love 'em! Thank goodness we reconnected! I still remember when we were in JR. high and you would always doodle! Isn't it funny how we both do this stuff now?! Hopefully when we get back to the states for a visit, we can get together. Send me your info (address & all via private e-mail) and we can keep in touch from now on!
ReplyDeleteHugs to you and the gorgeous family!
Vida :)
OMG your room is awesome! And I LOVE that card... you really are my hero! How'd you make it? Is that gold foil?
ReplyDelete