Thursday, September 1, 2011

ODBD September Release Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Our Daily Bread designs September Release Blog Hop!  I’m so happy you joined us today as we have some beautiful gardening sets that all coordinate so effortlessly!

If you’ve come here from the talented Lori’s blog then you’ve come to the right place.  If not, you may want to start from the beginning at the ODBD Blog so you don’t miss any of the wonderful designers’ inspiring creations!

Here are the hop details:

* The Hop will run 8am EDT September 1 til 8pm EDT September 2.
* The winners will be announced on the ODBD Blog on September 3.
* There will be FIVE prizes!

Five blessed people will win $15.00 Gift Certificates for the purchase of any stamps in the ODBD Store. These certificates will be good for 6 months!

Here is what you have to do to be qualified to win one of these prizes:

Hop to each designer’s blog and leave a comment.  Return to the Our Daily Bread designs blog and leave a comment telling us that you completed the hop, making note if there were any you could not comment on. Answer the question in your comment on the ODBD blog.

I decided to play with The Good Seed set and here’s what I came up with:

The possibilities are endless with all of the new sets as you’ve seen from my fellow designers. These are truly MUST HAVES in your ODBD collection!

Thank you so much for hopping onto my blog!  I’m sending you off to the fabulous Lisa’s blog next.  Have fun completing our hop!

Card Recipe
Stamp: ODBD The Good Seed
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Basic Grey Sweet Threads, Stampin’ Up Barely Banana, Kraft cs
Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Circles Large, Stampin’ Up! Crystal Effects, super fine black embossing powder, gingham ribbon, gold flourish accents, watercolor markers

80 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful!! I just love your soft pastel colors and your rich coloring!! Stunning layout Lor!! Have a great day!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cheery, Lor... beautiful job, love that sweet threads dp, fab layout too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorelie Kim, this is gorgeous! Beautiful colors and lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness how pretty is this card! The colors are out of this world and you hilighted the stamp set so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so pretty Lor! Love the soft tones and the extra dimension! I just love it and I'm so glad you are back!!!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just having a ball hopping all over the place and each card is just wowing me. Your card would soothe anyone's soul. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this. That snappy little bow just sets off the rest of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so cute just love it. Thank you so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is just eye catching. The colours are great. Thanks for sharing your project. Kindest regards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lor! This is just so pretty! I love the florish things...very elegant! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful job!! Such great detail!!! Lovely!!! THanks for allowing me to glean from you!! Huge hugs and blessings bartlettpair4atmsndotcom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. I love the grass you add glitter to. Love the sewing you add.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Lorelie your coloring is gorgeous on this image!!! Beautiful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty. Love the combinations of your DPs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such bold and beautiful colors! Love the added touch of the glove and spade cut out...the crystal effects and glitter...awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  16. stunning card! your colouring is perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how you embossed the set, it's so pretty and you did a fantastic job on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful card and the image is colored so wonderfully-you chose the perfect dp

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such imaginative use of color! Card and sentiment get an A+.

    Sherian Dixon
    dsdixon@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. A great card! I love the way you used the gloves draped over the edge of the pot. Cutting them out and adding them on top of it, as well as the color you chose, really adds a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this card. Great choice of papers and coloring is amazing. Wonderful job. ekciampo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so pretty and cute!! I love your papers you used and your coloring skills :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful work! Love the colors and your coloring, the bit of gingham and those gold flourishes! Very nice work! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very nice; I love it! And I enjoyed looking around your site at your other beautiful creations. Thanks for inviting us in!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely. Job well done.
    mary l.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely love the pastel colors with this - your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such beautiful colors and a wonderful layout...Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  28. a very charming and delightful creation!

    i love the noble dp's so much!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lorrayne Ingram / caitiumomSeptember 1, 2011 at 11:53 AM

    Beautiful colors on your card

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful. Love the gold flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like the way you embossed the plant pot and colored it. Very nice card.
    veoggatattdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  32. Truly love the layout and the color of your card - Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a great layout. Love everything about your card.The gold flourishs are vey nice.
    Vicky Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your choice of embellishments and that bow is just adorable.
    Sharon L

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful card! love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the glitter & the sewing you did on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gorgeous choice of papers and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful Card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh I can't wait to see this stamp set.... You did a beautiful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. wow, love your card, especially your coloring, the shading around the tools is awesome
    linda patti tpatti at windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  41. beautiful!!! love that sentiment and your gold flourishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. This is so pretty. I love the way you embossed the "DIRT" and it must really pop on the card. Great job.

    Love,
    SYD
    sydegan@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wonderful work. Your coloring and embossing of the stamp is incredible. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oh my word,Lor, this is just too beautiful for words!!! Your coloring is stunning and the adding of the glossy accents makes those tools just pop....love it!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  45. Very cute card; love the color combo. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wonderful card. Love the layout and the gold flourish accents are a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  47. This is such a gorgeous card! My favorite colors. Love all the beautiful detail. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  48. ooooh the colors are beautiful on here, so soft and subtle. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  49. What a great card!! The coloring is beautiful and I love the gold flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Amazing colors, gorgeous details, just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Wonderful work! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Gorgeous as always, Lorelie! Beautiful colors and fabulous coloring! Very striking card!

    ReplyDelete
  53. i love the colors that you chose and all of the sewing around it. very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Very nice color combo and layout.
    Pat Kinser

    ReplyDelete
  55. This is a great card! I love the design papers, your sewing, the bow, the sentiment and the gold flourishes! Wow! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  56. This is wonderful, Lorelie! I love the colors and layout. Love the bow and gold flourish elements.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Dios te bendijo con un don para las manualidades. Está bello tu trabajo. Nana

    ReplyDelete
  58. This is very nice. love the gardening tools and pot stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Love the gingham bow and how the tools in the design stand out with the embossing etc.

    Antiqueladyplayingwithpaper

    ReplyDelete
  60. I absolutely love the details on the flower pot and items, with the green grass high-lighted by glitter. Beautiful. Thank you sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Pretty card, pretty papers, love the combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Nice work, the gold flourishes have added interest and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Love you card. I like all the little things you added to it and did to it. You got it so very right when you said the possibilites of using the sets are endless. Love the soft pastel colors you used as well.

    Shirley Lacroix

    (stampinggramof9az) SCS

    ReplyDelete
  64. Very pretty, you used such a nice way of embellishing this card. It is so pleasing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Wowza, girl! What an amazing card! I am absolutely full of joy to see you creating again and sharing your God-given talents with us! I've really missed you! Love and hugs, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  66. Fabulous card--love the layout and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Such detail! what a creative layout.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I love your pretty card! The raised elements on the image are such a great detail and I love the fresh gingham bow with those pretty patterned papers. The metallic swirls make great accents. Such a pretty design!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  69. Your card is wonderful! I love the colors, paper, and your bow is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Oh gosh, this was so worth the wait Lorelie. I've missed seeing your creations and this one is a beautiful as always!! You haven't missed a beat!!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Great artwork, love your color an your coloring.....MickieM.

    ReplyDelete
  72. ooh, love the colors you have used on this card. i love pink and green together and you've done it well. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  73. What a beautiful card! I love your colour combinations. Thank you!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  74. Pretty colors and nice layout. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Beautiful, did you emboss with Copics? I always get smudging when I try that,I would be interested to know how you managed.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!