We hope you’ve enjoyed using your September ODBD sets with all the wonderful gardening themes and inspiring scriptures! If you haven’t already grabbed a few of the sets…what are you waiting for?!
October new releases are only a few days away and let me tell you, they are FABULOUS! I should have a little sneak peek for you all tomorrow. For now, I have one more card to share with you using this month’s The Good Seed set:
I’m pretty proud of myself for tilting some of my layers in this card. I lean towards clean, straight lines so this was a bit of a challenge for me to step away from that.
As for the scripture Matthew 13:37, do you see the parable in it? The seed is the Gospel and the sower is the person who spreads the Word of God.
Continue to sow the good seed!
| Card Recipe |
| Stamp: ODBD The Good Seed |
| Ink: Versafine Black Onyx |
| Paper: DCWV Vintage Collage Stack, Stampin’ Up! Certainly Celery, Canson watercolor paper |
| Accessories: watercolor markers |
Beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty, gorgeous colors and papers.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card Lorelie.
ReplyDeleteHugs Riet.xx
Creative designing i appreciate your hard work...
ReplyDeletePlastic cards
Plastic card printing
Wowza Lor! This one is stunning! LOVE the rich purples!!!
ReplyDelete