First off all, I’d like to thank my subscribers for not writing me off while I took some time to regroup and refresh. I’m back and will be posting more often so watch out!
Today, I have a little sneak peek from one of the upcoming ODBD September sets called Tiger Lily:
I used this week’s sketch from Splitcoaststampers and what I THOUGHT was the current color challenge, but was mistaken. I ran with it anyway since I had cut everything and bleached out the flowers already.
Our ODBD Blog Hop will be on Sept. 1 so don’t miss out! You’re going to love the new sets!
| Card Recipe |
| Stamp: ODBD Tiger Lily and Kind Hearts |
| Ink: Versamark, Versafine Black Onyx |
| Paper: Prima Sparkling Spring, Stampin’ Up! Tempting Turquoise, DCWV Fall Textured Stack |
| Accessories: Zva Creative pearls, white ribbon, silver heart charm, silver cording, Cuttlebug Polka Dots embossing folder, black fine detail embossing powder, foam adhesive |
Absolutely STUNNING Lorelie I hope you have been enjoying summer!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour card is beautiful! The stamped and bleached flowers are so pretty and I really like them over top of the swirl. The little double heart charm tied over the bow is a sweet touch.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! :)
What a gorgeous card Lorelie.
ReplyDeleteHugs Riet.xx
Gorgeous and I can't wait to see the new sets!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely Divine. I love the flowers and bling. It's good to have you back. Hope you are feeling refreshed and renewed.
ReplyDelete