Thursday, September 22, 2011

SNTODBD44 – Distress it!

I hope most of you are playing along with all the ODBD challenges!  Today I’m sharing with you a card I made for this week’s Stamping In Time Challenge (SNTODBD44) using the Grow in Grace set.  Betty set out the challenge of distressing, whether it be by ink or through paper or a combination of both or any other way you can think of distressing.  I decided to distress and ink edges and tear designer vellum paper.

Take a look at the beautiful creations of these Breadsticks for this challenge:

Betty

Sabrina

Grace

Lori

All the details for this Stamping In Time assignments can be found HERE.  We can’t wait to see what you upload on the ODBD Blog!

Card Recipe
Stamp: ODBD Grow in Grace
Ink: Versamark, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress pad
Paper: DCWV The Performance Stack, Stampin’ Up! So Saffron, Canson watercolor paper
Accessories: Bow-Easy, rhinestones, olive organza ribbon, gold cording, superfine gold detail embossing powder, watercolor markers

8 comments:

  1. Lorelie, oh my goodness, this card is so elegant and beautiful!! The gold accents are fabulous, love it! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lor! Where to start?!! I love the elegance of the gold embossing, especially against the rich bg! What beautiful coloring of the image, and all your little touches just bring it to life! BEE_U-T-FUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Lori, I love how you gold embossed this, makes so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this card. It inspired me to take a look at your links. Love that beautiful torn vellum, and the gold embossing. Is the brownish background vellum as well? If you have no one to send it to, I'm available. Hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Lor! I love the touches of gold with the distressing theme. So classy! Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Lorelie! Stunning design! Love the colors and the touches of gold just pop! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzer Lorelie!! I just love the touches of gold and your coloring!! Such an elegant design!! Great colors and use of distressing!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and rich! Love the colors. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!