Thursday, June 23, 2011

Oh, dahlia!

I LOVE floral stamps and I was so happy when ODBD released another beautiful flower image.  The Dahlia stamp is absolutely gorgeous!!

I tend to layer my floral images and the Dahlia was the just the perfect size to do just that while pairing it with a John Milton quote from the Serve set:

My sincerest apologies for not posting as often as I should, but life has been throwing us many curveballs lately.  I’m just trying to catch those curveballs and it seems they’re hitting me right smack in the head!  So, after this month I will be taking two months off to regroup and recuperate.

I have a couple of more cards to share before I go on leave so I hope you’ll return to see them!

Card Recipe
Stamp: ODBD Dahlia and Serve
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Basic Grey Sweet Threads, Stampin’ Up! (Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink), The Paper Company Kraft, Canson watercolor paper
Accessories: white organza ribbon, Ranger super fine detail embossing powder, Fiskars Threading Water border punch, pink rhinestones, watercolor markers, Glue Dots® (Craft sheets, Pop-Up sheets)

6 comments:

  1. My little Granddaughter's name is Dahlia, so I love this stamp too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whhat a gorgeous card Lorelie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh soooo pretty Lor! Love the soft colors and beautiful layering! Hoping your summer is one of refreshing! WE'll miss ya!!!!
    hugs and prayers,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Lorelie. Gorgeous soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card, Lorelie! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Lorelie, love the arrangement of that flower.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!