Wednesday, June 1, 2011

ODBD June Release Blog Hop!!!

Welcome to the Our Daily Bread designs June Release Blog Hop! If you got here from super sweet and talented Sandee’s blog, you are in the right place! If not, you might want to start at the Our Daily Bread designs Blog and hop from there so you have a chance to win one of the FOUR fabulous prizes up for grabs this month!  The Hop will run from 8am EDT June 1 until 8pm EDT. June 2.  The winners will be announced on the ODBD Blog on June 3.

Three Prizes of ONE FREE SET and
One GRAND PRIZE OF THE BREAD BASKET BUNDLE

Here is what you need to do to be entered in the drawing:

Leave comments for each designer on each blog. Return to the ODBD Blog and leave a comment, telling us you completed the hop and noting any blogs you were unable to comment on.

I instantly fell in love with the poppies and scriptures from the Serve the Lord set!  One of my most favorite things to do is add dimension to my flower images and that’s what I’ve done here:

I hope you enjoyed my card!  From here, please hop on over to the wonderful Julie’s blog.  Enjoy the rest of the hop!!

Card Recipe
Stamp: ODBD Serve the Lord
Ink: Versamark
Paper: SEI White Elegance, Stampin’ Up! (Basic Brown, Sage Shadow, Old Olive), Core’dinations White Pearlized cardstock
Accessories: ODBD Vintage Border embossing plate, Bow-Easy, Zva Creative rhinestone swirls, Cuttlebug Flourished Frame embossing folder, diamond and orange rhinestones, white organza ribbon, silver cording, silver cross charm, watercolor markers, Glue Dots® Pop-Ups

127 comments:

  1. So pretty Lor! I love the popped up layers of the flowers, and the soft background. Pretty embossing too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the yellow pops out at you, fantastic creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card!

    Robin Arnold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card! That stamp set is really great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! Love how those yellow flowers pop out at you too :). Just gorgeous girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so enjoying all the fabulous ideas from everyone. Cutting the flowers out and your coloring of this lovely stamp with the layers of simple, yet detailed layers in the background make this just outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Love that white background, and the cross charm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is gorgeous Lor! I love all the shimmer and the embossing really pops off the page! Sooooo pretty!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really pretty! Love the little cross charm you added.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Pretty. The embossing, color, embellishments are all perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh Lor! so beautiful!! love the way you used the EF and popped up the POPpies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning Lor!! I just love the white, the shimmer and how the flower pops with your gorgeous coloring and the added dimension!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful, subtle POP. Lovely card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh, so pretty! Love how the colors pop on the white! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing! Love the stamp!

    Donna waldropdonna@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a Gorgeous card and truely love the cross charm
    ColleenB.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! Love the shimmer and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the embossing you've done, and that stamp is awesome!

    I'd love for you to visit my blog! You can visit by going to http://ClaresPaperWorks.blogspot.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is absolutely stunning! Love the way you gave dimension to your flowers, as well as the beautiful embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty card, love how you made the flower 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love how you used the mainly white and then popped it with the yellow. Wonderful. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful card, the white background really pops the image.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful, LOVE all the shimmer and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So Pretty!!!! Love your DP and flower....so elegant....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh Lor, this is CLEAN and Elegant! What a beauty! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a pretty card! Love the embossing behind your beautifully colored image. And, love the cross charm you attached to your bow, and all that bling! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the dimension on your flowers...it adds so much to the look and feel of the card and the sentiment. And I just can't get over your very, very straight stitching. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is such a pretty card. Love the use of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  29. The new stamps are beautiful and I love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a pretty card! I love the embossing! Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful, Lorelie! Love the elegance of the white embossed background to showcase the beautifully colored image!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely card, such pretty colors and love the dimension on the flowers
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful card. Love the design and addition of the cross charm.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Well, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! Great colors & papers...

    ReplyDelete
  35. Carol - Columbia, SCJune 1, 2011 at 8:04 AM

    Love the details on your card especially the silver shimmer. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  36. The dimension and subtle shimmer on this card is gorgeous! Love the cross charm.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the card - embossing, flowers, all is gorgeous!
    bwickline61@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a great card, I love it
    hugs Linda Dekker

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh this is stunning! Beautiful work, classy and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Another gorgeous look from that same stamp as the last two on this hop. How inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful, Lorelie! Love the clean sharp presentation and the shimmer is wonderful. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  42. lovely card! I really like the stitching detail.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love your card and the flower stamp

    ReplyDelete
  44. I must echo a lot of other comments - I love how those yellow flowers pop out at you! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Very Very pretty. I love the vibrant color of the flower. The silver paper really sets the card off. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  46. What a Stunning, Just Stunning Creation! Love the colors and the sentiment is perfect--thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Absolutely gorgeous, love the pop of color on the white.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Oh I am glad that you used the embossing folder that you did. I love that especially with the pearl paper. It lends such a nice finish and makes the image just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Beautiful coloring Lorelie!! You sure know how to put together a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  50. This is a lovely card. The heat embossing on the stamps is just beautful. The coloring of the flower is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Nice card. Your heat embossing is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I enjoyed seeing your beautiful card. Thank you for sharing it. --Jennifer in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love your card so elegant. Every part of it was perfect
    Vicky Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
  54. What a stunning card, Lorelie! The dimension of the flowers is awesome ~ they just pop right out at you! Gorgeous!

    Hugs!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  55. Oh this is so beautiful with the bright yellow and the shimmery paper. Nice work. Blessings! Janaria "Jan E."

    ReplyDelete
  56. Goodness! This is a beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Beautiful card! Love all the details you did!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Your card is so elegant! I love how you layered the flowers. The cross is a wonderful added touch!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Oooh -- gorgeous swirls, a beautiful focal image and the cross -- lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Beautiful image and card.
    God bless,
    PeggyS

    ReplyDelete
  61. This card is very pretty. The colors are perfect and they coordinate so well. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Oh so pretty. The flower is just perfect.
    Debbie D.

    ReplyDelete
  63. So pretty and striking! Love it,

    Syd Egan
    sydegan@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hello, Very beautiful card! Love the shimming paper and the 3D flowers! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  65. Beautiful card love the colors and everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  66. I like the dimension on your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Gorgeous details! I love the yellow flowers and the ribbon w/ charm.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Beautiful! Love the Yellow. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  69. I love the verse! The card is beautiful, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Very lovely, love the neutral colors with the pop of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Beautiful card. I love the white on white with just a small amount of color. Very elegant.
    Thanks loads,
    Candy Meyers

    ReplyDelete
  72. Beautifully done! The embossed background, The dimensional flower, The bling, the colors, it's all wonderful! TYFS! Blessings! Patty W.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Lorelie this is soooo beautiful! I love how you added the crochet circle over the embossed paper!
    Your coloring, popped up poppies and the shimmer all make this one gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  74. The white feel with the beautiful yellow poppies is wonderful! Jeneen

    ReplyDelete
  75. Beautiful card; love the white and yellow. Thanks for sharing. Creating a wish list with the new releases from ODBD this month!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Love how you put the hold card together and the pop up flowers look so good.
    Yvonne N.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Wowwie! Simply beautiful and elegant. I love the pop of yellow from the flowers in all the sparkly white. Stunning. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  78. Beautiful! I love the white color it looks so pure! I would love to paper craft like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  79. this card is so serene and gorgeous. what a great idea for first communion or confirmation. absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Beautiful card!! Love how you added dimension to the stamped image.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Goregous card. I now have the new Serve the Lord set on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  82. Beautiful card! And a wonderful verse.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  83. Love the card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Great card, Had to have the poppies, bought them at 4:30 this morning. They were my dads favorite flower. The embossing sets it off. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  85. Lorelie, beautiful card, Love the embossing and bling!! The cross adds the prefect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  86. What a wonderful card.

    Holly Paulson

    ReplyDelete
  87. This is so pretty, classy. Would be so wonderful to make for someone special.

    ReplyDelete
  88. Really stunning. Lots of extras on this one. You are very creative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  89. Love the embossing underneath. This set is awesome and you've showcased it beautifully.
    nana5604 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. What a stunning card! I love the pearlized cardstock and the way you used the embossing behind the image, and with the embellishments it's all just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  91. Love this card. So delicate and I love the cross you added. I am so going to want these stamp sets. I also love your bling you added.

    Patricia Carter
    PLMCarter@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I love everything about your card! Stunning!!!

    Victoria Merrick
    angelicmsn1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Very pretty, love the shimmer look to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  94. simply beautiful - shimmer paper & embossed image stand out

    ReplyDelete
  95. BEAUTIFUL! The silver cross dangling from the bow couldnt be more perfect!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!!
    Warm Regards
    Elsa
    justafeww@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Perfect setting for that image an the cross is the perfect touch. I really, really like this card!

    ReplyDelete
  97. Good Morning
    Love your card, love the poppies, so delicately done.
    Great job.
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  98. How charming!! The beautiful stamp set work so will with the colors you used!
    Thanks for this chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  99. Lovely card - it is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  100. Such a pretty card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  101. Wow! The yellow flowers really POP against the white background. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  102. Oh Lorelie, this is super duper gorgeous! I LOVE the double embossing, LOVE the yellow poppies (yummm!), love your trademark stitching....love it all! Love you too! Mwaaah!!

    ReplyDelete
  103. I love the crisp, clean feel of this!

    ReplyDelete
  104. This is a gorgeous card. Love the yellow poppies, they just pop off the white. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  105. STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!! Lorelie u out did yourself this time. ODBD stamps are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  106. Your card is beautiful. The yellow poppies are dancing off the white embossed shimmer paper. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  107. What a wonderful wedding card. Thank you for sharing.
    ~C8>

    ReplyDelete
  108. A truly beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  109. LORI, love the dimenion you gave the flowers, your card is simply elegant. Thanks for sharing this work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  110. Beautiful card, the cross is the perfect touch to it! Thanks for sharing!
    Christine G.

    ReplyDelete
  111. How clean and fresh and summery this is, with a real touch of elegance too.

    ReplyDelete
  112. Wow! Just beautiful! I am so ready to start making cards right now!! I have to say it again...just beautiful!! Stay inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  113. Beautiful card! I love the poppies and the way you colored them. My favorite part is the cross charm:-) Thanks for sharing!
    Inky hugs,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  114. Your card is just lovely! Love the set you are using, and I also love your embossed swirls mirrored with the bling swirls. Very creative! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  115. So elegant! That beautiful stamp set and your pretty bling and embellishments would be lovely for a wedding or graduation card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  116. Wow! So pretty, white is always so elegant and sets off any color paired with it to an extra elegant layer. This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!