Glue Dots® just announced their first design teams and I made one of them! I had applied back in April and never heard back until just recently. I had recently left my other design teams to pursue a new and exciting venture. I was also going to close down my blog, but this was such a wonderful surprise and opportunity! I am happy to say that I will be fulfilling my one year commitment with Glue Dots® as a…….
You just may see projects using images from Our Daily Bread designs, WhoopsiDaisy Designs, McMahon Five Designs, *Wink*Wink Ink, etc. so the sky’s the limit!
There are two teams and you can check out the Glue Dots® design team list HERE.
I am glad you have decided not to close your blog.
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you back.
OM Goodness...don't you ever close down your blog...you have been such and inspiration to me...and those boys of yours...too stinkin cute....I just smile when I see pics of them...besides that your work is too ooo.oooo creative and inspirational...sry...I do have a way of going on and on, but I mean what I say...Please keep up the good work...It means a lot to your fans...including me :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you. How exciting. :)
ReplyDeleteMary
Congratulations Lor! I look forward to your creations because you always inspire me! Hugs,
ReplyDeleteGrace
Wow congrats on the new assignment. Oh goodness I'm glad you didn't close down your blog. You do such awesome work.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Can't wait to work with you on the new design team:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Can't wait to see what you do for them! hugs, Sue
ReplyDeleteHey Lorelie! It would be a real shame for you to ever close down your blog. You inspire creativity in so many. Those boys of yours are sooooo cute. Congrats on your new dt! I can hardly wait to see what you do!
ReplyDeleteDenise