Friday, April 2, 2010

The project I really made for the April 1 Blog Hop

This was my “real” project that I created for the April Fool’s Fun yesterday for the Our Daily Bread designs new release…did you guess correctly? LOL! We hope you all had fun trying to figure which cards were created by which designer. It sure wasn’t easy!

This is a door hanger I made for my wonderful mother-in-law:

April 1 Release 002

April 1 Release 004

I tried to emulate Chris Olsen’s style and I hope I did her work some justice!

Card Recipe
Stamps: ODBD Happy Mother’s Day
Ink: Versafine Onyx
Paper: DCWV Linen Closet Stack, SU Mellow Moss cardstock
Accessories: Martha Stewart 3-in-1 Butterfly punch, Prima mini roses, Basic Grey Opalines, Cricut Expression machine, Cricut George and Basic Shapes cartridge

4 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job CASEing Chris!! This is so PRETTY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty project, gorgeous ribbon and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty and colorful Lorelie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous all the way around Lor! You definitely did Chris justice!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!