Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool’s Day Fun!

Can you guess who created this card?? Read on to find out how to participate!

Today being April Fool's Day, the sticks in the Bread Basket decided it would be fun to play a little game with the new release sets from Our Daily Bread designs:

Happy%20Mother%27s%20Day Mom

Happy%20Father%27s%20Day Dad

We are not doing a "formal Blog Hop", but each member of the design team have all posted a card using the new sets and are linking each other in their posts. There are no secret words or letters to collect. However, just like in a blog hop, there will be prizes for viewing every DT's blog, leaving comments on those they can, and returning to the ODBD Blog to tell us you have done so. Two winners will be randomly chosen from those who do this, and they will each receive a $15.00 Gift Certificate toward stamps from the ODBD Store.

You’ll be happy to know that the ODBD Blog can now take anonymous comments so everyone should be able to do that and if anyone cannot make a comment on any DT's blog, just state that in the comment). We each CASED or copied the style of another DT member and then sent our card to that person to post on their blog today. The fun is going to be to see how well Kelley really knows her team, because she has to guess who created which card. We'll ask her to make a list of each DT member and write next to their name who she thinks made the card they posted.

It's all just in fun, but if you'd like to play along, feel free! You can email your guesses to Grace at: gnywening@yahoo.com up until 8PM Eastern on April 2. ONLY ONE email please! The one or ones (in the case of a tie) who correctly guessed the most will be given recognition on the ODBD Blog. Winners will be announced April 3 on the ODBD Blog.

Here’s “my” card:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Your next three blog stops are:

Randi

Deb

Angie Z

The entire blog list can be found on the ODBD Blog.

Card Recipe
Stamp: ODBD Mom
Ink: Colorbox Emerald Green pigment ink
Paper: K & Company Floral Dreams
Accessories: Ribbon, Prima Gems, Cricut Die Cut, gems

52 comments:

  1. WOW Lorelie, your colors, layers, and bling are GORGEOUS!!! LOVE THIS SWEETIE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow oh wow!!! Lorelie someone has your style down and cased one of my favorite of your layouts!!! This is gorgeous!!! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - what an amazing card! It is so elegant and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, who ever CASEd you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a Beauty!!
    wonder WHO did such a fab job?!! snort

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very eye catching card. Absolutely love the bling factor! Everything on this is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful....love it....still don't have a clue....your guys are to good.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant and wonderful colors & bling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS card!!!! Thought I knew who did this, but I am still LOST!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. i a loving all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous. I love how the ribbon is off to the side.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning!! Love the layers, color and bling!! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. sooo pretty!! Loving all the bling!! The colors are beautiful too! Hmmmm...who made this one...:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like these vibrant colors! I love purples and blues! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous! Love the colors and bling. I wonder you cased you, Lorelie?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all the layers and the gems....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful.. Gorgeous colors and prints. And that bow is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome card! Love the colors, embellishments and that gorgeous bow!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful card!! Wonderful. MERCI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the color that you chose to work with. Who wouldn't love that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely! Can't wait to find out how CASE'd you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This card is more than beautiful, if that is possible. I wish I coulod make a bow like that!! I love the layers and would love to know what cricut cartridge is used on this card. I love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card - someone did a fantastic job casing you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful love the bling and the stitching

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, what a gorgeous card! Your Mystery Designer did an excellent job case-ing you, Lorelie.....this has your style all over it.....I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What an elegant cased creation!! Gorgeous!!! I think I know who...teehee...Very Lorelie for sure....
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this card, the colors and the cricut diecut are just awesome
    Tbanks for the inspiration

    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  29. Definitely looks like your style.
    My guess would be........YOU!!!

    Very PRETTY!!!

    Thank you for sharing and the Fun Blog Hop!!!

    Carol Froehlich

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my goodness, this card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  31. beautiful card, love the bling

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow oh wow love the colors and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful card! My guess would be that Becca made this card.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love this card because you could simply change the expression for a completely different card. Love the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Whoa! Pretty blues and lost of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh my goodness Lorelie, this is absolutely blingalicious!! Somebody really thought about the things you like and set out to CASE ya!

    ReplyDelete
  37. This card is so elegant and the colors so rich. I love the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love it, the layers and the colors are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like the shape of your sentiment focal.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh wow! I love all the jewels.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love all the layers, the bling :) , and the bow...it's all soooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a lovely card! I love that shade of blue along with the bling. Very nice!
    Evette Rice

    evetterice@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. One of my faves - I LOVE the colors!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a fabulous card! I love all of the colors!!!!!! Talk about a wow factor! I really like the layout...it seems so unique! The stamping around the sentiment is beautiful. The bling and the bow really add a lot to this gorgeous card!

    Have a Happy Easter!
    He IS Able,
    Traci S.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!