I finally cleaned out my craft room because I just couldn’t sit at my table to create…it was just a mess! After a few days of organizing I got everything in its rightful place. Pictures of my craft room is at the very bottom of this post :).
My first card features a digital stamp from McMahon Five Designs called Wild Rose:
M5D has several new floral digital stamps so be sure to check those out as well as the Specials Page!
Challenges for this card:
| Card Recipe |
| Digital Stamp: McMahon Five Designs Wild Rose |
| Paper: Basic Grey Wisteria, Stampin’ Up cardstock |
| Accessories: Basic Grey Opalines, Spellbinders (Classic Ovals Small, Classic Ovals Large, Scalloped Circles Large, EK Success Crochet Lace Edge punch |
********************************************************************
I played along with this week’s Stamping In Time challenge of tearing and used a wonderful quote by Cardinal Mermillod that can be found in the new Mom set from Our Daily Bread designs. I used my Cricut machine to cut out the flowers in two sizes, dampened them with water, scrunched, pinched and tore to distress them:
Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are just around the corner and the new April sets from ODBD are just perfect for your card and crafting projects for your special loved ones!
Challenges for this card:
Our Creative Corner (Break out the Buttons)
| Card Recipe |
| Stamp: ODBD Mom |
| Ink: Versamark |
| Paper: Basic Grey Wisteria, Stampin’ Up cardstock |
| Accessories: Spellbinders (Lattice Pendants, Classic Circle Small, Classic Circle Large), Basic Grey Opalines, New Phase buttons, Pearl Dew Drops, copper brad, Cricut (machine, Accent Essentials cartridge) |
********************************************************************
Here’s my CLEANED out craft room.
I was finally able to transfer all my Spellbinder dies onto clear DVD cases!
Law of Crafting:
A clean craft room will become a MESSY craft room in 0.5 seconds!
Beautiful card Lorelie, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
ReplyDeletexx
Ha, so true about the craft room. I know, sometimes you have to stop making cards and clean, your craft room is very nice and as always, love your cards, Jane.
ReplyDeleteHoly shamolies, woman!!! That is a whole lotta clean there! Good on ya!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are stunning, as usual!
Thanks so much for playing with us on the OCC this week!
Hi Lorelie! So happy to see you at Digi Doodle Shop! Your cards are beauiful! And your scrap room looks great! I'm such a messy crafter, I think you need to come and organize my scrap room!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Amber
Hi Lorelie,
ReplyDeleteWhat an incredibly beautiful card! Very nicely done, and congratulations on cleaning your craft room! Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best, and the best of luck to you in our challenge.
Hugs
Beautiful card, and GORGEOUS JOB on the craft room! Do you live anywhere near Boston? I'm movin' in!
ReplyDeleteCute cards! thanks for joining us at DDSB! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your cleaned out scrap room - I need to get started on mine! *lol*
-Jo:)
http://joboogie.typepad.com
Glad you can join us at DDSB! Such great card and talking about cleaning room..., yeah, I need to do that as well. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat great cards! I'm in love with your stamp room! I'm sooo jealous!!! Thanks for "breaking out the buttons" for this week's OCC challenge!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful creations, Lorelie! Wish my stamp room were that organized! Hopefully you have inspired me to clean!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are gorgeous as usual!!! Your room looks great too....I love the little sign!!!
ReplyDeleteOK.... I DID leave a comment on this...and it's not here!!! :( Your cards are so pretty! I'm always blown away by your creations! I love your craft space! It's so organized... can you come help me move into mine in an organized way? Love your space!
ReplyDeleteHey, Lorelie!
ReplyDeletehow are your boys and husband doing?
Nice clean room
I need to do the same so bad...
You think better in a clean room!
I love organization!
High five to you girl!
Love ya!
**Milu**
Beautiful Images and beautiful coloring your Images Lorelie...lovely done and thanks for joining us at DDSB challenge number 2.hugs, Monika
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are beautiful...great coloring and lovely designs... Thank you for joining us this week at DDSB...we look forward to seeing you again soon.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Michelle B.
Gorgeous card! Love how the stitching and color of the patterned paper make it look like leather! Great take on the mojo monday sketch challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at the Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Lorelie on making the top 3 at Digi Doodle Shop's Best #2 Challenge. WTG!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Lorelie, your studio is wonderfully clean and I need you to come and help mine!! Ir seems to grow by leaps and bounds. Your cards are divine and i love your distressed flower!
ReplyDeletewow..very professional and organized room..you must be really really good with what you do
ReplyDeleteWow! Your stuff are very well organize. you can easily find the things that you needed because you are organize
ReplyDelete