I substituted the stars with lilies for my ODBD card, using the set I Am The Way. Jane and Judy fell in love with the Tattered Angels' Glimmer Mists while at CHA so I decided to use my stash on this card. This is for you, gals!
Card Recipe:
Stamp: Our Daily Bread Designs I Am The Way
Ink: Versamark
Paper: K & Company Addison pad, SU Certainly Celery & Soft Sky, Prism Nautical Blue, white glossy cs
Supplies: black and white ep, micro flatback pearls, Tattered Angels Moonlight and Meadow Green Glimmer Mists, foam adhesive, sewing machine
*********************************************************************************
For my second card I used one of my favorite SU stamp sets, even though it's an old one. I thought it would be a cool set to work into the stars of the sketch. I stamped the dress forms twice, once on watercolor paper and once on a sheet of K & Company paper. I cut out the images and added just a bit of red sparkle.
Card Recipe:Stamp: Stampin Up I Like Your Style
Ink: Versamark
Paper: K & Company Blue Awning, SU Close To Cocoa & Very Vanilla, Prism Nautical Blue, watercolor paper
Supplies: red Stickles, Dew Drops, Midnight Blue ep, Bosskut die, foam adhesive, sewing machine
***********************************************************************************************
WINNER OF NAME OUR PUPPY BLOG CANDY:
We finally agreed to a name for our little puppy. Several people submitted the name Bella, but the first person to comment with it was.........
Michelle S!!
Michelle, please e-mail me your mailing address so I can get your goodies in the mail ASAP.
Thank you to everyone who played along! We now have several more names to choose from for next time!

YEAH!!!!!! Woo Hoo! Can you here me screaming over here.....
ReplyDeleteYep that was me..
Thank you so much!!!!
I really needed a pick me up!
Huge Hugs to you yours and of course little Bella.
Congratulations Michelle!! Have fun with your blog candy!
ReplyDeleteLorelie, I love your "I Like Your Style" card. I was just looking at that set the other day debating whether I wanted to try to sell it on eBay. It's been forever since I had it out. Thanks for the inspiration!
I love the name Bella! Congratulations to Michelle!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are absolutely gorgeous! The DP is so beautiful!!!
BELLA Babyyyyyyy!!! lolololol LOVE THAT NAME GIRL! the cards are totally awesome as usual!!! love the dp and so fun to use an old set..isnt it?
ReplyDeleteSo pretty...love the white lilies!!!
ReplyDeleteLorelie, both are beautiful. I really love the colors and vibrancy of the ODBD one. Great work and love Bella!!!! Great name!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your take on the SFYTT Challenge!!! Beautiful!!! Love the Blues on the Iam the Way card!!
ReplyDeleteBella, is a very cute name!!
STUNNING!!!!
ReplyDelete