
For my Stampin' Up Stipple Rose card, I followed today's SCS sketch challenge, SC216, and yesterday's color challenge, CC206. Kelley had pointed me to a very talented stamper's blog, Jerri Kay, and I fell in love with her style. I always heat emboss my images in fine black detail powder, but Jerri always uses a mixture of gold powders to achieve a much more elegant and refined look. I only had one type of gold embossing powder but this will change soon enough!

Gorgeous!! The red and black card is right in fornt of me on my shelf..love it!! Your rose card is so darn pretty!
ReplyDeleteWow! They are just gorgeous! Love the black and white with red! And golden embossing is so beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards Lorelie!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Lorelie...come visit my blog -- I've a surprise for you! ; )
ReplyDeleteWOW LORELIE! this rose card really knocked me out! It is just beautiful!!!!! tfs! great job!
ReplyDeleteI love how you did SC216 so beautiful!!!
ReplyDeletelove the blk with the red beautiful
ReplyDeleteand the rose is so pretty
Hugs
Norine
These are both beautiful! Love the boldness of the lighthouse and that wonderful bow! And the rose is splendid!
ReplyDelete