Tuesday, February 3, 2009

CPS101 Sketch: Sponsored by Our Daily Bread Designs

Today, Our Daily Bread Designs is sponsoring a card sketch over at Card Positioning Systems so make sure to join in and add your card so we can "ooh" and "ahh" over them! The CPS101 sketch looks like this:

I used the new February Our Daily Bread Designs stamp set Keep My Lamp Burning. When I saw the circle on the sketch I knew I wanted to make my very first spinner card. So here it is:

Card Recipe:

Stamp: ODBD Keep My Lamp Burning

Ink: Versamark, SU Taken With Teal, Tim Holtz Linen Distress pad

Paper: K & Company Addison pad, SU Certainly Celery, Barely Banana and Tempting Turquoise cs

Supplies: black and clear ep, Paper Shapers scallop photo corners punch, foam adhesive, SU Word Window punch, paper piercer, SU linen thread, sewing machine


Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card!... love light houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! I love what you have done with it. Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lorelie, I love this!! You always have the most clever elements and add the most unique spin to your cards. You are a master at what you do and I'm so glad to say I know you!! Hugs Girl!!
    --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. L, what a totally rocking design with your unique elements! Great in-colors use and wonderful coloring! Love your work. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lorelie, the colors are wonderful and I really love the slider. Great card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Slider Lorelie!!! Love the colors. Gorgeous Girl, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card love the colors and really love the slider
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your idea with a spinner card is fantastic!!!
    Love the design of this card!!! Very nice papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card!! Perfect colors and the slider is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing stamping and gorgeous work! thanks for using the cps sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That image is so cool and you did a great job of coloring it in and great color scheme on the entire card. Love your take of the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!