Tuesday, November 23, 2010

PUPPIES!!!

Unfortunately, our neighbor’s little poodle got into our yard a couple of months ago that resulted in five…5!!! puppies from Bella.  We hope to find new homes for each of them in time for them to enjoy Christmas with their new families AND Bella will be getting spayed as soon as that happens!

In the meantime, enjoy these adorable pictures Smile.

Proud momma, Bella:

Bella

I thought I did a pretty good job keeping the neighbor’s dog away from her, but apparently not:

Bella and bf.bmp

At 4 days old:

pup1pup2

At 2 1/2 weeks:

DSC01208DSC01213DSC01218DSC01224DSC01225

I love how puppies sleep!

DSC01231

Eli thought he got his Christmas present early:

DSC01257

Our gentle giant loves his new friend:

DSC01265

My teeth hurt from all this sweetness!!  LOL!

Have a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving everyone!!

10 comments:

  1. What darling photos!!! Thanks for sharing :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful puppies. Wonderful pictures, thanks for sharing.
    Have a Blessed Thanksgiving Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable !! superb !
    greetings and wish you lots of luck with these dotties !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh,they are just too precious!! darling little things!!! you should have no problem finding homes for these cutie-pies!!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgosh sweetie thank you so much for sharing these wonderful pictures. Your puppies are sooo cute I love them all. And each one is so different! I would take your gentle giant in a heart beat what a handsome dog!
    Happy Thanksgiving sweetie!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, what little sweeties. It must be fun and exciting at your house right now. I can't believe that Bella is a Mommy. I remember when she was just a puppy like this. Thanks for sharing this sweetness with us. Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving and that you are well. Miss talking to you.

    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Puppies! How cute! I love the photo of the puppy with the German Shepherd.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG if I was close to you i would sure take one they are so cute I just found your blog I most say it blows me away I love it I'll be craft lifting from you. TFS

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!