Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pretty Poinsettia

I HAD to TRY and CASE this beautiful card by the very talented Dawn Lusk...operative word is "TRY". I totally fell in love with it (as you may have figured out by reading my ODBD store blog post!). Alas, I ran out of kraft colored cardstock so I had to settle for SU Sahara Sand. Thank you, Dawn, for inspiring me!


I heat embossed a second poinsettia, cut it out and painted it with Glimmer Mists and popped it up with foam adhesive.

I am still playing catch-up and with Christmas fast approaching and LIFE happening, it just ain't easy, but I am chugging right along!

Card Recipe:

Stamp: ODBD His Gift

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Prismatic Spring Willow pack, SU Sahara Sand

Accessories: Zva Creative pearls, Basic Grey Opalines, Glimmer Mists, Cuttlebug Iron Works Borders ef, Bow-Easy, satin ribbon


3 comments:

  1. GASP!!!! Love those colors!!!! Oooh, Glimmer Mist colored...sounds so awesome! Simply a breathtaking card all around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Lorelie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh Lor... this is gorgeous!!! Love this poinsettia popped up and glimmer mist... yum!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!