Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Daniel Kim, Sr.


With a heavy heart I have to say my much beloved father-in-law passed away Monday, November 10. He fought long and brave for six months, battling pancreatic cancer. With everything he had to endure, he continued to do what he has always done....look out for us. I was so blessed to have had the honor of having a wonderful man be my dad for the last 10 years and even more blessed to have been by his side when his beautiful spirit left his body to enter into Paradise.


You will forever be in our hearts. I MISS YOU, DAD.............................................

26 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers go out to you and your family. HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sweetie, my heart breaks for you. How lucky you were to have someone so wonderful in your life for so long!!
    big hugs... Jami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big hugz. I'm so sorry to hear about his passing. I know how special he was to you. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss!! You're in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm so sorry Lorelie--- you can tell from your post that he was a sweet and wonderful man--my thoughts are with you and your family....Tori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I am really sorry for your loss... My thoughts are with you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry for your loss............. {{{{{{{Lorelie}}}}}}}}

    Thoughts and prayers from over here....
    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lorelie! My heart is so heavy for you and your husband's loss. I am so sorry and wish I could be there to hug you! How wonderful to known such a loving and caring man, and I'm sure you will miss him indeed. Hugs to your whole family!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH girl I'm so sorry for your loss my heart hurts for you. Stay strong and I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. BIG hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dear, I'm sorry for your loss. You are blessed to have had him for as long as you did. Big hugs to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lorelie, I'm sending you a big hug. My heart goes out to you and I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll continue to pray for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lorelie, I am so very sorry. I can just tell by his smile and eyes that he had such joy for life! I continue to hold you and your family in my heart and prayers. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My deepest sympathy, you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wanted to pop over and let you know that I left an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sorry to hear of your families loss :( Your father in law sounds like he was a wonderful man and was very lucky to have been loved by everyone :) Keep his spirit alive by always treasuring the memories of him :)

    Hugs,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so sorry to here this! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time!

    Lots of love,

    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sorry for your loss, thinking of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so very sorry for yours and DH's loss...What a blessing to of had such a wonderful, loving FIL...I'll keep your family in my prayers and send out to you
    }}}HUGS{{{.....Take care

    ReplyDelete
  20. My condolences go out to you and your family for the great loss of your FIL. Fill yourself with all the wonderful memories of him. I lost my father 2 years ago to cancer and understand the hole they leave in our hearts. My prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Lorelie, Daniel and boys,
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this holiday season.

    A big hug to all of you!

    All our love, hugs and prayers,
    Vida & family

    ReplyDelete
  22. My thoughts and condolences for you and your family! Its so nice that you have such happy memories though.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lorelie....I am so sorry for the loss of your wonderful Father in law....big hugs to you and you family and I am sending prayers you way!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. so sorry for you loss!
    huge {{hugs}}

    Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!