Monday, July 28, 2008

New cards and puppy update

I love lighthouses so I decided to create a new card featuring one :). As always I did a lot of machine stitching and used adhesive gems by K & Company. I bought a few things at Jo-Ann's and found a hardware set that just screamed "BUY ME! BUY ME!" and so I did! The mirror cardstock was the perfect partner for them.


Our adorable puppies are now 4 weeks old and are eating canned puppy food. I wish I could keep them all, but I can't. They are looking for a family to love them! They are a mix of shih tzu, lhasa apso and maltese. They will be about 6-8 pounds full grown. If you live in San Diego or Riverside counties please contact me if you are interested. They will be ready to go to their new homes at the end of August.

We call her Tabitha - she looks just like her momma :)

This is a little girl we affectionately call Ginger.

And this little boy is Black Beard, obviously :)

These are my fur babies - also known as the parents! Daisy (Mom) is 6 lbs. and Samson (Dad) is 8 lbs.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, those are cute puppies. My mom just got a Kyi-Leo named Daisy and she adores her.

    Anyway, your cards are great thanks for the tea bag folding tutorial. Another thing on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!