I haven't done these techniques in a long while so I decided to do both on one card. I stamped the image on four different colors of
cardstock, stacked them and tore them into strips. You have to be careful about which way to tear because you want a clean and defined stamped image once you put them back together. I then covered it with
Versamark ink, poured
UTEE on top and melted it. I did this a total of three times to get a think coat. Let it cool completely then bend it in random spot to "crack" the
UTEE. Just be careful - if you bend too many times in roughly the same area the
UTEE will start to peel or pop off.



I've had a
migraine all day. Hopefully two
Ibuprofens (800 mg. each!) will do the trick so I can get back to creating!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love to hear from you!