Tuesday, November 1, 2011

ODBD November Release Blog Hop!!

Hello friends!  Welcome to the Our Daily Bread designs November Release Blog Hop!  If you got here from the very talented Chris’s Blog, you are in the right place.  If not you might want to start at the Our Daily Bread designs Blog and start from the beginning.  If you get lost along the way, simply return there where the entire hop is listed with links.

Now, here are the Hop Details:

  • The Hop will run 8am EDT Nov. 1 until 8pm EDT Nov 2.
  • The winners will be announced on the ODBD Blog on Nov 3.
  • THREE blessed hoppers will win their CHOICE of ONE FREE SET, and ONE very blessed hopper will win the GRAND PRIZE of their CHOICE OF THREE FREE SETS!

Here is what you have to do to be qualified to win one of these prizes:

  • Hop to each designer’s blog and leave a comment
  • Return to the Our Daily Bread designs blog and leave a comment telling us that you completed the hop, making note if there were any you could not comment on.
  • Answer the question on the ODBD blog when you leave your comment.

Here is what I put together using the Sweet Christmas Wishes and Gift of God as well as the custom ODBD Spellbinders Windows die set:

I was giddy when I saw that Kelley came out with this baker-inspired set because I practically reside in my kitchen throughout the holidays.

I had not worked with my tube of Liquid Applique in quite some time and I thought it was just the right touch for the snow-covered pinecones.

Now I'll send you on your way, so next you'll hop on to our fearless DT Coordinator, Grace’s Blog!  Enjoy the rest of our hop!

Card Recipe
Stamp: ODBD Sweet Christmas Wishes and Gift of God
Ink: Versamark, Tim Holtz Distress Vintage Photo
Paper: SEI White Elegance, Stampin’ Up!, Prima Reflections, Canson watercolor paper
Accessories: ODBD Custom Spellbinders Windows die, May Arts striped ribbon, Prima flowers, green silk ribbon, Stampendous Pearlized Carnelian embossing powder, Liquid Applique, superfine black detail embossing powder, red rhinestones, watercolor markers, Micro Glue Dots

92 comments:

  1. wow, the snow covered pines are soooo sweet...luv this....so glad to be guesting for you gals...have a super day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. GASP!!!! My goodness, Lorelie, this sooooo rocks, GF!!!! I love every single little detail....so amazing! Thanks for inspiring me with your creativity!!! Love and hugs, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgoodness... this is just ADORABLE!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how beautiful Lor!! I just love the scene you created with the pinecones and snow under the window!! stunning coloring and design!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. Love the window and the snow is perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an awesome card! So much wonderful detail; I love the snow; it's perfect. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh this Season is right around the corner!FABULOUS scene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. an absolute work of art!! love the "snow" on the pines... stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Lorelie...bravo to you. You card makes me want to get into the kitchen myself. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute, that die and stamp set is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a Beautiful card. I love the papers and the colors aew so Christmas. I love how you used the window and then added the tag and the ribbon it makes the card pop.
    the Bling on the side ie great. thanks for sharing and for the chance to win.
    abbraddock@msn.com
    www.anita-craft-corner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. a fantastic creation!

    i love the embellishments!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card - I'm going to have to get the window die as it would be good for so many things :) Thanks
    dj_enns@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, Lor, this is so gorgeous!! Your embossing always looks so perfect. Absolutely great design and the dimension of the snow on the pinecones...fabulous!! Have a blessed day!! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is beautiful, awesome window scene.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The window...the pine cones....all of it is marvelous! What a wonderful card! This hop is humbling for sure!
    Sue B
    wahini97 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really like this Window die and your clever use of it. The kitchen baking scene is perfect. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your window! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've always loved window scenes; that die looks fabulous. So is your card - looking on on that warm kitchen from the snowy outside. I can almost smell the goodness from that baking :D.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the old-fashioned Christmas feel!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow..you really rocked that liquid applique...love the look of that and the whole card is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is gorgeous, Lorelie! Your card is like looking into your grandmother's kitchen and making you feel all warm & fuzzy. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the window scene and that little touch of snow. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is just lovely. The snow on the pine cones is the perfect touch. Judi Szyndrowski

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just love, love, love the touch of snow! What a glorious wintry scene you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The addition of the snow on the window sill was the perfect touch to a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a beautiful card. I love that window scene, it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lor, beautiful, beautiful card! Such a precious kitchen scene! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the window scene! Beautiful, Lorelie!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very pretty card, I love that little touch of snow...so realistic. Very creative & colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great card - I can almost smell cookies baking in the kitchen as I view it, and that snow is so realistic looking.....thanks for letting me peek through the window!

    ReplyDelete
  32. So beautiful...so many wonderful deatils...the snow, the window, the goodies....love your card

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lorelie you are right about the liquid applique! So gorgeous!!! Love your card as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow have you been a busy girl. Love all the set and would love to have it myself. Love all your work, please keep sharing it. Love the snow effect! Beautiful

    Syd Egan
    sydegan@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love what you did with the window die...looks like the 'must have' die set!!!
    Jan Castle

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful!!!! Love that window die and coordinating stamps!!!and I really like your "snow", lol

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow I love the liquid applique. The window die is something I am going to order. Many great projects running around in my head for that item. You did a marvelous job. Thanks for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is so very lovely, right down to the snow on the pine! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  39. The snow makes this card over the top, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Really beautiful job!!! Your work is inspiring:) thank you for allowing me to glean from you!! bartlettpair4atmsndotcom be blessed
    Beyond Measure
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh Lor.... you practically read my mind in thinking about this set and looking in from outside! I LOVE how you used the pinecone and greenery with the snow on them, and the goodies on the table inside look so yummy and bring back many happy memories! Beautiful details as always Lor!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  42. Cute card, love this new window die-so many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Gorgeous... I love how you used this die as looking IN to a home, not from inside.

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  44. It looks like you are actually looking through the window, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a wonderful card. I could almost smell the baking. Love the colors & the snow on the branches.
    Vicky Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love the window card with the bakery items. I can just imagine how good it smells! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  47. Looks like an invitation to set a spell!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Oh my goodness what a beautiful card! I may have to breakdown and purchase that Spellbinders window and the snow on the pine was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  49. What a great glimpse into a Holiday window that the stamp set and window die gave you such a wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love the look inside this Christmas preparation kitchen! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  51. A lovely card which just evokes warm christmas thoughts even for us having a summer christmas.I didn't know there was a window die, but I feel like I need it now.

    ReplyDelete
  52. How beautiful! I just love the window to peek inside - what an enchanting scene!
    Hugs,
    Marsha S.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Beautiful card. I love your coloring, and deatils of snow on the pine with the stitching aroudn the frame. The flower, ribbon, and bling just pull it all together. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love the snow. What a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love this card. Love the snow covered pine limb and pine cones. Thanks for sharing.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Your card is so sweet and cozy and warm! I can almost smell the baking.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Fabulous window scene Lorelie!! Everything looks so cozy inside :-)

    ReplyDelete
  58. i love the card but the snow covered pine cones are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Love all the dimension on the card; great job.

    ReplyDelete
  60. What a beautiful window scene! Makes me feel all warm and cozy just looking at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Love looking at all the creations. Can't figure out how to post a comment except anonymously.
    MGoinGone@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  62. I could almost smeel all the goodies seen from the window. Thanks for sharing a lovely card.
    Eunice B

    ReplyDelete
  63. Wow! You really showcase that wonderful window die set...beautiful card. Love the pine cones!

    ReplyDelete
  64. This is gorgeous Lorelie! From the snow covered pine cones to the yummy goodies inside the window - I love it!

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. This is a beautiful card, I love EVERYTHING about it.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Wow this new die is fab-it's on my wish list-I love your card and the window pines look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  67. So cool, no pun intended :-) your snow looks real!! Lorraine G

    ReplyDelete
  68. Oh, this takes me back to simpler times when my children were small and we would bake christmas cookies. It is like looking through the window into the long ago past. Excellent art work.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Your card is so warm and cozy. I really like how you created a mood with it. I like how you did the snow too. That's fabulous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  70. oh, such a beautiful card that evokes such childhood memories for me. i love the snow and the pop of color from the flower that give the card a lot of dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Love your card! I truly need to buy this set and the die! thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Wow, beautiful card. Full of detail

    ReplyDelete
  73. What a beautiful card and love all the texture you added.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Beautiful job Lorelie! Soooo much work and detail. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  75. WOW, Kim, how adorable! Looking through the window, you can almost smell the pie on the table! I love the snow on the pine cones!! Love the big bow! BEAUTIFUL card!!

    ReplyDelete
  76. This is just so beautiful, Lor! I love all the amazing details you added to this card!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Very pretty--I like the snow covered pinecones.

    ReplyDelete
  78. OOOooooo, it's soo pretty! I like you style - and the snow you added to the pinecones!

    ReplyDelete
  79. What a gorgeous card Lorelie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  80. Very pretty! I love all the details - the colors, layout, ribbon, the bow, the snow on the pine cone/boughs outside the window, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  81. I am just loving that new window die - you put it to great use! Thanks for sharing.

    Brenda T

    ReplyDelete
  82. Beautiful job on this card! Loved the "snow" detail, too!

    Judy R
    judyr62@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I love your card and that you used liquid applique. I love that stuff, but can't hardly find it anywhere anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Wow!! Lorelie, I love the window scene with the pine and snow. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Dear Lorelie,
    I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Wow, I can smell the pine cones!
    Kathi Bobb

    ReplyDelete
  87. Beautiful, Lorelie! Stunning card and details!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!