Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Look out the window!

With the ODBD custom Spellbinders Window die you CAN look out…or in!.  Two new sets easily allows you to create both!  No more “curtains” to handcut and that’s a relief!!

Here’s my card that looks out through a window using the whimsical Warm Wishes set:

I added acetate to the back of my window pane to make it more realistic just like a snowman!!  Snowmen are real, aren’t they?!  I also sprinkled Polar White Flower Soft for my snow. 

I may be in California, but I’m starting to feel the crisp chill of winter especially after visiting Julian for the first time this past weekend.  Luckily it snowed briefly so hubby and I got to play a little!

307262_2578623503767_1199766799_33025456_588138104_n-1

If you haven’t snatched up the new ODBD sets and the fabulous custom ODBD Spellbinders Window die…what are you waiting for?  Get them before they’re going…going…gone!

Card Recipe
Stamp: ODBD Warm Wishes
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Basic Grey Wassail, Stampin’ Up! Sahara Sand, Canson watercolor paper
Accessories: ODBD Window die, acetate, SEI White Elegance stickers, white ribbon, olive green organza ribbon, Polar White Flower Soft, watercolor markers

1 comment:

Love to hear from you!