This month’s ODBD Scrapbook Team challenge was to follow THIS SKETCH and I do LOVE working off of sketches. It makes it so much easier to plan out my page and I can play around with the sizes.
Here is my 12x12 page:
I cut out my gold embossed Christmas Rose and watercolored it. I think the gold gave my page a more vintage feel and after seeing how young my sons and their cousins look in the picture I was feeling rather nostalgic…even if the photo was taken only six years ago. They do grow up way too fast!
We hope the monthly Scrapbook Team challenges have shown you how easily it is to incorporate Our Daily Bread designs stamps into your page layouts. Please join us for all our monthly challenges and upload your creations!
| Scrapbook Page Recipe |
| Stamp: ODBD Christmas Door and Christmas Rose |
| Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Versmark |
| Paper: K & Company Hannah, Bo Bunny Timepiece Collection, Canson watercolor paper |
| Accessories: EK Success Diamond Lace border punch, Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles Small, gold detail embossing powder |
So gorgeous Lorelie.
ReplyDeleteHugs Riet.xx
Such a special page! Wonderful memories!
ReplyDelete