I just love it when a card comes together in a jiffy and this usually happens when the stamp I’m working with does all the work for me. The Joy Tree from Our Daily Bread designs is just that kind of stamp!
The various fonts used did all the “prettying up” for me and all I did was just add layers of designer paper from the Prima Reflections pad:
The only other “prettying” I did was spray some Pearl Glimmer Mister and I was done!
Brand new November stamp sets from ODBD are just around the corner so keep on alert!
| Card Recipe |
| Stamp: ODBD Joy Tree |
| Ink: Versamark |
| Paper: Prima Reflections, Stampin’ Up! Sahara Sand |
| Accessories: fine detail white embossing powder, Pearl Glimmer Mist, red rhinestones, Spellbinders (Classic Circles Small, Classic Circles Large) |
What a gorgeous card Lorelie.
ReplyDeleteHugs Riet.xx
Stunning card Lorelie.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy everything you make, you are so talented.
Shirley