Thursday, December 16, 2010

An ODBD Stamping In Time Challenge

I am so happy to participate in the new Stamping In Time Challenge (SNTODBD24)! The fabulous Betty put out the challenge to use a scripture as the main focal point of your card using Our Daily Bread designs stamps and here’s what I came up with using Psalm 62:1-2 from the Scripture Collection 4 set:
il_fullxfull_184278793
I love the mixture of fonts that all the scriptures in each set use because they stand alone on any project beautifully and effortlessly!
Please take a look at what these lovely ladies came up with for this challenge:
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Card Recipe
Stamp: ODBD Scripture Collection 4
Ink: Versamark
Paper: DCWV Rustic Stack, Stampin’ Up! (Cameo Coral, Sage Shadow)
Accessories: Fiskars Effervescence border punch, cream satin ribbon, rhinestones, Glue Dots® adhesives (Craft, Pop-Up. Mini Dot N Go), Ranger Super Fine black embossing powder, Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder, Bow-Easy

9 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Lorelie! Love all your fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Lorelie - love the colors, your design and paper piercing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorelie, girl, you have gone beyond gorgeous on this one!! Love the mix of papers and the fabulous stitching. Love the embossing of the scripture makes it just pop!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colors and scrumptious detailing, Lorelie! Beautifully done! Wonderful scripture card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow totally BEAUTIFUL I LOVE your color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card you are just blowing me away I love your blog and the stamps I have got to get some of them. They are just what I have been looking for.

    Hugs Debbie
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and with some wonderful colors. The scripture pops right out. Wonderful design and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous layout and design Lor!! Love it!!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family! May the joy and peace of Christmas remain with you through out the new year.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!