The new year is just around the corner and along with it comes several new releases from Our Daily Bread designs! You are all going to flip when you see them…I know we did! The big reveal will be during the blog hop on January 1st so make sure to join in on the fun, but in the mean time…here’s a little sneak peek of what’s to come:
BUTTERFLIES!! Are you getting excited?! My card uses the upcoming Faith stamp set which is sure to become a new favorite in your ODBD collection!
| Card Recipe |
| Stamp: ODBD Faith |
| Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Stampin’ Up! Basic Brown, Tim Holtz Antique Linen |
| Paper: Basic Grey Curio Pad, Stampin’ Up Basic Brown |
| Accessories: Spellbinders (Beaded Ovals, Labels Fourteen, Petite Ovals Large), ivory satin ribbon, Bow-Easy, rhinestones, Glue Dots® |
This is stunning girl! Love the design paper.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year.
Hugs Riet.x
Totally, totally, totally gorgeous!!! Like....totally!!!! :D I'm soooo excited that you are back in the Breadbasket!!!! Love ya, sister!!! Mwaaaah!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card and oooo I can't wait.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and yeah, I see butterflies!!
ReplyDeletethis is the flight of the butterfly bling. how creative to use the bling swirls as it's flight path. so creative.
ReplyDeleteLove it, colors and all!
ReplyDelete