Thursday, June 26, 2008

Chosen to be a guest designer for Clear Dollar Stamps!

I found out two weeks ago I was chosen to be a guest design team member for Clear Dollar Stamps for the month of September! If you haven't heard of Clear Dollar Stamp or seen the SUPER CUTE sets that are offered check them out: http://www.newcleardollarstamps.com/servlet/StoreFront
If you place an order please let them know I sent you!

Here's a card I made a couple of months ago using a Clear Dollar Stamp set called Pond Pals.


I made two cards yesterday (in between 5 loads of laundry, feeding 5 growing kiddos- that's 15 plates of food a day!! - a lab puppy, a bark-happy lhasa and a pregnant shih tzu). I really can't remember how I got these cards done!


It has been an emotional roller coaster ride for our family in recent weeks and it continues to be. We're hoping all our prayers are answered.

4 comments:

  1. that last card with the beads is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both wonderful creations! Love the bird one...fabulous layout and love those beads. Gorgeous! Can't wait to see all your CD designs!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely DARLING froggie card...I love him in pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute cards! Wow, the beads and sewing on the last card is amazing and how you popped up the froggie is so adorable! The butterfly card is beautiful, I have a hard tiem with purples.... you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!