Ok, here’s what is inside (Please note, I made these BEFORE the San Diego Chargers were knocked out of the running for that elusive Super Bowl title!):
Glue Dots® Supplies: Craft roll
Continuous Line
Pop-Up Perforated Sheets
Other Supplies:
Sizzix Bigz XL Box #3 die
two 6"x12" pieces of cardstock for box
1 3/4"x5 1/2" strip of cardstock
1 3/4"x9 3/4" strip of cardstock
Superbowl Survival Kit tags and mini megaphone (download both from HERE)
assorted treats and football theme toys
ribbons and pipe cleaners for mini pom pon
Instructions:
1. Cut and assemble box according to manufacturer's instructions from white cardstock pieces using Glue Dots® Craft Dots. (http://www.sizzix.com/images/pdfs/instructions/656278.pdf)
2. Attach two remaining strips of cardstocks to make a 12 5/8" band using Glue Dots® Craft Dots. Score this band at the following: 1 5/8", 3 3/4", 7 1/4" and 9 3/8". At 5/8" from each end cut a slit more than half way through.
3. Print and cut out tags and mini megaphone. Attach tag to band with Glue Dots® Pop-Ups. Assemble megaphone with Glue Dots® Continuous Lines. (You may add your team logo to your mini megaphone through Photoshop or similar program.)
4. Make a mini pom pon to wave around during good calls from the refs! Use yarn or ribbon in team colors and follow instructions found here: http://www.makeandtakes.com/crafty-4th-of-july-firework-pom-poms
5. Insert other goodies inside your box (i.e. whistle to blow on calls you don't agree with, candy to keep your energy up during the game because all the screaming at the TV does take its toll, nuts because they are a must!).
I hope you enjoyed my project! Please stop by tomorrow for another kit I put together featuring Our Daily Bread designs!!
(I wrote this post while participating on the Glue Dots® design team)

Lorelie, this is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing! I love your creativity! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeletecute project. You are in San Diego, We should meet... I'm here too. But I love my STEELER.. smiles
ReplyDeleteOh, this is AWESOME, Lorelie! What a clever idea...wish I would have thought of it ;)
ReplyDelete